Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Prejudging Interview w/ Chad Nicholls & Kevin Jordan Heavyweight Amateur at Junior Nats

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Prejudging Interview w/ Chad Nicholls & Kevin Jordan Heavyweight Amateur at Junior Nats

Kevin was in the first Top 4 Call Outs in the 2011 Jr Nationals Heavyweight Bodybuilding Class. Kevin was dry, hard and well conditioned.

It looks like Chad Nicholls hit a home run with Kevin Jordan. If Kevin wins his class then we can pretty much guarnatee he will win the OverAll.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Kevin Jordan
    Heavyweight Class

Comment

Comment

Comment

yeah def great conditioning, symmetry and hardness. A lot of future for this kid!!
          Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

oh and phenomenal leg development!! Amazing!! Thumbs up for Chad Nichols!!

Comment

Hola, Carlos!

Comment

Hey Mike!!! How are you!! You in Toronto? Great coverage man! Congratulations!! Ya nos vemos en el próximo Olympia! Un abrazo!

Comment

Great interview

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos_A View Post
                    Hey Mike!!! How are you!! You in Toronto? Great coverage man! Congratulations!! Ya nos vemos en el próximo Olympia! Un abrazo!
                    I am in Chicago covering the Jr Nationals. Shawn Ray and Robbie Durand are in Toronto.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      I am in Chicago covering the Jr Nationals. Shawn Ray and Robbie Durand are in Toronto.
                      you guys have the best job in the world!!

Comment

Note to self, have a sip of water before interview. My mouth was dry as hell in first part , lol. Thanks Larry, Mike, and MD for allowing me to a part of something like this. Now im gonna relax and hopefully bring home some hardware tonight!!!!!!!!
                        1st Phorm Elite Athlete
                        2011 Jr National Overall Champion
                        2013 National Bodybuilding Overall Champion

Comment

bra i remember you postin pics a while back. great to see you put it all together. lookin great!

Comment

Originally posted by killak32 View Post
                            Note to self, have a sip of water before interview. My mouth was dry as hell in first part , lol. Thanks Larry, Mike, and MD for allowing me to a part of something like this. Now im gonna relax and hopefully bring home some hardware tonight!!!!!!!!
                            Remember, it's not over until it's over. Keep the Game Face and listen to Chad. He will bring you home.

Comment

Always thought you looked pretty sick in your avi pic bro the improvements are noticeable and you look damn good
                              Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Working...
                              X