Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Jordan Wins Junior Nationals Overall! Results: Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jesus christ!! nick trigili has the worst bitch tits ive ever seen! serious estrogen problem. needs to lay the fuck off the test a lil bit. you dont need 1000ml a week to grow especially when your 23, just a little will be more than enough. also he forgot to train his calves they must be 13'' at best lol. all these new young guys that get all this hype and sponserships aint worth a shit. just watch this guy wont go anywhere in bodybuilding just like trey brewer.

Comment

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...BABSBTBDZZ.JPG

Comment

ooops just look at the link above

Comment

Jordan looks very similar to Roelly Winlaar. Looks good! Congrats! HWs back to winning amateur shows!

Comment

Originally posted by killak32 View Post
            Yea, Im always on here chatting it up with my fellow meatheads. My user name is KIllak32(which is a lil gay,sorry), intially I set it it up on here to just check out pics but later found out about forums. I didn't realize it would be my user name on forums. Oh well, thats me Kevin Jordan.
            Here's a trophy shot for you Kevin.

By the way, your inbox is full...

2011_JrNats_KJ.jpg

Comment

Congrats you deserved keep it up...u have a bright future!

Comment

Originally posted by bodybuilder23 View Post
                jesus christ!! nick trigili has the worst bitch tits ive ever seen! serious estrogen problem. needs to lay the fuck off the test a lil bit. you dont need 1000ml a week to grow especially when your 23, just a little will be more than enough. also he forgot to train his calves they must be 13'' at best lol. all these new young guys that get all this hype and sponserships aint worth a shit. just watch this guy wont go anywhere in bodybuilding just like trey brewer.
                A bit harsh don't you think. He has long full calves, just like Andy M., but looked a little stringy from all the dieting. It's all good man, he's a baby in this sport, so time is on his side.

Comment

We posted new high quality photos at Kevin's gallery:

03603303.jpg03603258.jpg03603222.jpg03603289.jpg
                  03602895.jpg

Comment

kevin Jordan you were right on spot buddy great condition, fullness and great shape your physique imo is very similar to evan centopani´s. great job winning the overall

Comment

Just wanna thank everyone for all the compliments!!!!! Feeling good about victory but can't wait to get back in gym and prepare for next show and work on improvements that have to be made!!!
                      1st Phorm Elite Athlete
                      2011 Jr National Overall Champion
                      2013 National Bodybuilding Overall Champion

Comment

Must feel Great!! keep it going...

Comment

Working...
                        X