Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Big Nuriye Evans preps for 2011 NPC Nationals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    MMMMMMM. Give me Denise so I can release. ( Chuck D voice )

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Rich2020 View Post
      MMMMMMM. Give me Denise so I can release. ( Chuck D voice )
      From the queen's facebook account http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMasino1

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
        From the queen's facebook account http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMasino1
        Oooooweeee. I have some old mags from like when she first started the porn. Ohhhhh the glory days.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
          lol.
          I was thinking today (always get's me in trouble) that this could be a great end of season finale (not during holy week naturally) to the occasional talk about a BMC In the Trenches, but maybe a few videos training/lifestyle/interview videos with Masino and BMC would be best? I think we could actually get a "Denise Masino & Big Mike Cox Week" out of it
          Merry fucking Xmas to me!
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
            From the queen's facebook account http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMasino1
            GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
              From the queen's facebook account http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMasino1
              Now that is impressive!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Denise let me know today she will be shooting through mid-November and to contact her about that time for setting up something for December.

                Oh and Happy Halloween everyone from Denise.

                Comment


                • #38
                  are there any links to Nuriye Evans adult videos/pics?
                  I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                  JESUS THE CHRIST

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                    are there any links to Nuriye Evans adult videos/pics?
                    She gives it out in the video.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
                      Denise let me know today she will be shooting through mid-November and to contact her about that time for setting up something for December.

                      Oh and Happy Halloween everyone from Denise.


                      Time to get my fat ass in shape!
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X