Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

An Nguyen Trains Back & Sets Sights On 2011 NPC Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Nguyen Trains Back & Sets Sights On 2011 NPC Nationals

Bodybuilder An Nguyen trains back 5 1/2 weeks out from the 2011 NPC Nationals. Last July, Nguyen took second place in the heavyweights at the USA Championships. Now he is once again setting his sights on earning a pro card. Fellow NPC competitor and trainer David Kalick gives us a good idea at how An trains back in prep for the competition.

This guy has a great look. I hope he can nail his conditioning this time.

Comment

MD, did you actually just film An and Stan training together all at once and release it as two different videos?........
      Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
        MD, did you actually just film An and Stan training together all at once and release it as two different videos?........
        I was about to say this, same workout in both videos.

Comment

Hahahaha, they did! Either way, An's got a great physique as does Stan. Myself being from Southern California I can't help but root for both of these guys. Big ups!

Comment

Why not just show an and Stan together?

---
            I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-37.764197,145.176405

Comment

No wonder I thought I had deja vu!
              Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

Comment

If An nails his conditioning your looking at a new pro definately good luck to him,p.s i thought his trainer was charles partner,also 4 mins long come on
                Last edited by victoria,ruby; October 19, 2011, 06:45 AM.

Comment

An was a big time standout to me at the USA's in July. Great physique and crazy muscle roundness. So many great athletes in each class but if I had to bet on a HW champ my $ would be on An.
                  iammutant.com ironrebel.com

Comment

Was about to say...SERIOUSLY MD?
                    "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

Comment

Thanks everyone... this time for the Nationals my main focus is my conditioning. I have added some size but my lines are much deeper this time around. I'm very excited to see the package I bring in this time. Thanks Dusty, you are great athlete and I hope to see you in the overall. Also I should be posting a few progression pics soon on facebook so check me out at facebook.com/its.an.nguyen

Comment

great physique. good luck!
                        Rob
                        I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Comment

An has what it takes!
                          "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

MY BET WAS ON AN LAST TIME.. ill stick with that this time..

Comment

Good luck An! Keep up the good work all the way to Nationals.

Comment

Working...
                              X