Dr Eboni Wilson 4 Weeks from 2011 Nationals - Back Workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Eboni Wilson 4 Weeks from 2011 Nationals - Back Workout

In preparation for the 2011 Nationals, Dr Eboni Wilson does a back workout video for Team MD as he prepares for the Super Heavyweight Class. Dr Wilson achieved his PhD by the age of 24 and was a teacher, Dean, Vice Principal and Principal. He now own his own consulting company dealing with disadvantaged children trying to make it out of bad neighborhoods.

"What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

looking good, excellent tri's and legs...just watch those bitch tits.....

Comment

He is a pretty cool dude, ran into him at the movies at showplace 16 in Schererville, IN. We talked about competing and what not. Had to be like 4 years ago cuz i had just competed and was hanging out with Debbie Patton and he knew her and I remember him saying he was 30. Now, If only he could come in conditioned!!!!

Comment

Yea he is a cool ass dude!!! Big guy too, could shake some things up in Supers!!! YOu should see him offseason, big ass dude, lol!!! Was checking video out at work so sound quality wasn't the best so don't know if he mentioned but he was also a stud football player in college until he got injured. Best of luck bro!!
        1st Phorm Elite Athlete
        2011 Jr National Overall Champion
        2013 National Bodybuilding Overall Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Bantamweightchamp2011 View Post
          looking good, excellent tri's and legs...just watch those bitch tits.....
          ...what? lol
          "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

Comment

Gotta love people who refer to themselves as "Doctor."
            Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
              Gotta love people who refer to themselves as "Doctor."
              He has a doctorate. I gave up half way through my Masters in Computer Science.
              "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                He has a doctorate. I gave up half way through my Masters in Computer Science.
                lol, I meant no disrespect I just find it funny, especially as a university student myself. It's funny to see, of all the professors you speak with in class with their doctorate degrees, which ones refer to themselves as "doctor."
                Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

i saw him at the midwest ironman like 2 years ago i thought he was toney freeman lol
                  nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Great video. Good to see some teachers in bodybuilding. I am getting ready to start my credential myself.

Comment

He carries 275 very well.

Comment

if he comes in national level shape he is a legit threat to take everyone out. Good luck
                        SPONSORED BY MUSCLECHEMISTRY.COM

Comment

Working...
                        X