Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Chris San Juan In the Trenches Arms Training Video - 2011 Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris San Juan In the Trenches Arms Training Video - 2011 Nationals

Chris San Juan is a father of four, a full time field service tech and a bodybuilder at heart. He's taken his class at the Junior Nationals and has placed top 5 at the Nationals. Today in this training video Chris trains Arms in preparation for the 2011 NPC Nationals.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

All the best Chris. Looking ripped.

Comment

I met Chris when I competed at the 09 Jr nationals. Very humble and down to earth guy. Best of luck to you bro! Hope you get that pro card.

Comment

Awesome arms for a lightweight and terrific attitude.

Comment

chris is always repping the chi town!! very hard working guy def one of my favorite up and coming bodybuilders, good luck buddy
          nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Awesome video! This is gonna be me in 3 years, haha! Hoping this guy wins! One of the best lightweights, especially at his height! and natty too!
            http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...n?goto=newpost

Comment

Looking good Chris.

Comment

Good exposure for a good dude!
                twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

Yeah I liked filming this one. My questions deal more with the aspects of being a bodybuilder as opposed to sets and reps and stuff we hear all the time.

Everyone has a story: trials and tribulations and in my opinion that is the common bond everyone has in this so called sport.
                  "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Thanks Mike and MD for the opportunity. Also want to thank everyone on here for there kind words. 3 more weeks till Nationals

Comment

Vid looks great !! those are MW/lightheavy arms..
                      When I first met Chris 5 years ago, I liked him, he was down to earth, talented, and always respectful and willing to help everyone. He is a great inspiration for all NPC athletes.. He has a beutiful fam, kids , homes and a great hearth. He was a person that came off as genuine. I saw him move up from local competitor, winning the NPC Natural Grand Prix, to winning the NPC state title, and getting his first runner up spot at his first Jr. NATS.. I remember him b/c he had a break boy old school song playing and I used to breakdance and I paid attention, i was like who is this guy??, he put the crowd in a frenzy.
                      Chris kept moving up finally winning the 2010 NPC Jr. Nats after placing 3rd in 2009,and went to TEAm UNiverse in 2010, in hopes of representing the UNIted States in the IFBB World Amateur Championships (Mr. UNiverse). this guy is hard as nailes, tough in the gym, an a great father. He just place 3rd at the 2010 Nationals taking out A LOT of BIG NAMES and great competitors, like ronnie Coleman's training partner the general Robert E. Lee, Jimmy Nguyen NPC USA Champ, NPC 05 USA champ Kelly Bautista, bill Lawrence, and legend Johny McNight.
                      The true motivation comes from his humbleness, the way he carries himslef, this guy is a class act and a man of character. A lot of ppl told him "when you have kids you won't have time to work out", 'when you go to college you wnt have time to work out" , an "when you are married you wnt have time to work out", "when he had a kid at a young age everybody said "he wouldn't graduate college/ high school"..I know w/ all the personal and hardships he went threw, threwout his life he remained grounded.. I admire the fact of his feats outside the competitive stage

It's time Chris, your time is now, no disrespect to the other great competitrors, but def pullling for you.. All the best bro !!!

Proud of my boy, thats a lot of passion, drive , and internal fortitude.. Look forward to seein him bring a nasty 3 dimensionl look.. I knw he will be battling it out with Chris Darby, Kelly Buatista, Ori Atkins (myb), going to be a sick dog fight !!! Cant' wait to see it.. All the bes t Chris

Comment

Best of Luck to Chris!!! I really hope he gets that card. Good story also, guys a great husband and father. Kill it in Miami!!!
                        1st Phorm Elite Athlete
                        2011 Jr National Overall Champion
                        2013 National Bodybuilding Overall Champion

Comment

Prince and kevin, thank you for the support, I really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                          X