Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

An Nguyen Crushes Chest 4.5 Weeks Out from 2011 Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• growinmuscl
    replied
    Great shape... good luck with rest of contest prep... look forward to seeing in Miami.

Leave a comment:

• yusef
    replied
    Beautiful Physique

Leave a comment:

• Jude2
    replied
    This guy has a great physique. IF he comes in shredded, look out.

Leave a comment:

• bodybywill
    replied
    Great shape great back

Leave a comment:

• BigJHeath976
    replied
    If I was a Betting man

Been a fan since MD started coverage leading up to the USA....Thought it was very close between him and John D....Glad John won that show too......But Now its An...I mean Dam!!! Dude is looking to make a big splash at the Nattys and if I had to call it right now at four weeks out I would say that An will take his class and the overall...No direspect to any other competitors because I think you are all awesome....I just believe that if An can come in shredded showing the improvements he has made then the judges are going to reward him for it. So remember that you heard it From BigJ 1st...

Leave a comment:

• Dlea
    replied
    Charles Glass is by far the most entertaining trainer to watch and learn from.

Leave a comment:

• MuscleMike04
    replied
    Love this guys physique

Leave a comment:

• Speedyconcarne
    replied
    Get your B E A S T - A N !!

Looking bigger and better An Nguyen! All the best for Nationals!

Leave a comment:

• Herneide
    replied
    HUGE...great lines...better than kuclo...lol

Leave a comment:

• Oz_78
    replied
    Looking BIG and dry. Good detail and should win the show.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Damn, looks amazing !! Good shape, structure and looks pretty dry too in that July photo.

Leave a comment:

• tbookie
    replied
    He only needs to come in 95% condition and he will win. Looks superb

Leave a comment:

• victoria,ruby
    replied
    Have been a fan of An for a while now great physique a guy with a lot of potential imo if he nails his conditioning he will be hard to touch,and if any body can help him get that Pro card its Charles.Out of all the trainers out there Tom Prince,Farah,Facri Mubarech(sorry about the spelling lol),Hany etc etc Charles is the one i have always wanted to train with the guys knowledge is just immense compared to everybody else,good luck An and to eveybody else

Leave a comment:

• alcatrazizi
    replied
    Very nice physique I always enjoy watching Stan McQuay and An Nguyen training with Mr Glass

Leave a comment:

• bbrrookie
    replied
    been a fan ever since MD started the series on him before the USAs. I hope he can get is conditioning good this time, cuz last time he was looking good right up until the comp. but in my opinion he looks better rite now than he did for the USAs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X