Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

An Nguyen Crushes Chest 4.5 Weeks Out from 2011 Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Nguyen Crushes Chest 4.5 Weeks Out from 2011 Nationals

Heavyweight hopeful An Nguyen gives us a detailed description of his chest workout and tells us how he is feeling four and a half weeks out from the 2011 Nationals. Last July, Nguyen placed second behind Jon Delarosa at the NPC USA Championships in Las Vegas, Nevada. Delarosa scored a pro card and Nguyen went home empty handed. This time around Nguyen is hoping that he will win his class and join Delarosa in the pro ranks.

Here is a shot of An Nguyen from the USA Championships at the end of July:

Comment

I like it, Awesome hands on hip most muscular
      Those who persist prevail

Comment

lmao Charles is the fucken man.

Comment

DUDE LOOKS AWESOME, GREAT BACK...GREAT SHAPE.

Comment

chest looks flat on this pic here but everything looks sick as hell...the one thing i see improved is the chest overall..it just looks simply in one word "ful or fuller. if he can bring a little better condition and better chest then hes "an" lol
            That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

been a fan ever since MD started the series on him before the USAs. I hope he can get is conditioning good this time, cuz last time he was looking good right up until the comp. but in my opinion he looks better rite now than he did for the USAs

Comment

Very nice physique I always enjoy watching Stan McQuay and An Nguyen training with Mr Glass

Comment

Have been a fan of An for a while now great physique a guy with a lot of potential imo if he nails his conditioning he will be hard to touch,and if any body can help him get that Pro card its Charles.Out of all the trainers out there Tom Prince,Farah,Facri Mubarech(sorry about the spelling lol),Hany etc etc Charles is the one i have always wanted to train with the guys knowledge is just immense compared to everybody else,good luck An and to eveybody else

Comment

He only needs to come in 95% condition and he will win. Looks superb

Comment

Damn, looks amazing !! Good shape, structure and looks pretty dry too in that July photo.

Comment

Looking BIG and dry. Good detail and should win the show.

Comment

HUGE...great lines...better than kuclo...lol

Comment

Get your B E A S T - A N !!

Looking bigger and better An Nguyen! All the best for Nationals!

Comment

Love this guys physique

Comment

Working...
                              X