Keith Williams - Two Weeks Out - Workout and More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    I've had my criticism's of Keith in the past, but now that we share a common enemy, I'm pulling for him BIG time!
    You both dislike blackened bananas?
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
      I've had my criticism's of Keith in the past, but now that we share a common enemy, I'm pulling for him BIG time!
      I have a memory of a thread where you were rather upset that he claimed to be 270 and 2-3% bodyfat hahahahaha. Which I don't blame you. It was years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Natzo View Post
        he played in the NFL also, so that might have gave him a bit of money.
        I don't think he was exactly raking in huge bucks on a long football career.

I'm pretty sure he's a trainer and stuff. I'm not a huge fan of his physique but the dude works hard so all the power to him.

Comment

Originally posted by leigh View Post
          Just a question, does he have a job?

How do these guys support themselves to just eat, sleep, train, pay the bills and for contest Gurus?
          Most work in gyms or train people etc.

Comment

wow. just wow.
            "you won't win whining all the time" - A.B. Flores

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              You both dislike blackened bananas?
              If by "blackened bananas" you mean a middleweight fag from Minnesota......then YES!

Comment

what i really want to know is what the plan is after turning pro
                I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
                  i don't like Keith phisique but i love his personality..... i don't like Oscar Ardon diet approach.. always the same for everyone... Low carbs, high protein

Yea...about that....I've got some bad news for you

Comment

Originally posted by leigh View Post
                    Just a question, does he have a job?

How do these guys support themselves to just eat, sleep, train, pay the bills and for contest Gurus?
                    The guy was a pro football player making, $220K a year for a decent amount of years, he's not hurting

Comment

Originally posted by barbellman View Post
                      The guy was a pro football player making, $220K a year for a decent amount of years, he's not hurting
                      Barb do you know how long he played for? I couldn't find the answer. I also didn't search very hard.

Comment

Class Act

All you guys talking negative should take some notes. Keith has been so close for so long and still has a great attitude, passion, and drive towards his goal! How many of you guys could with stand the amount of disappointment, and critical comments this man has for the last few years. Yet he never loses sight of winning that pro-card. Good luck bruh, and I hope you smash it at Nationals.

Comment

Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
                          Barb do you know how long he played for? I couldn't find the answer. I also didn't search very hard.

Seems like I remember watching him play for at least 2 or 3 seasons

Comment

Originally posted by barbellman View Post
                            Seems like I remember watching him play for at least 2 or 3 seasons
                            Oh nice. Depending on what his spending was like when he was playing, you could bank some good cash and live the bodybuilder dream for a good while off the saved cash. Fuck, I would

Comment

Keith seems like a cool cat. The problem is some of us have a have time looking at a super heavy weight like Keith and agree with him that he has a 30 inch waist. That would be rather small for a guy that size and weight.

Comment

Oscar doesn't want him to season his food unless it's to bland..... who comes up with that?.... He's 2 weeks out. Seasoning like Mrs. Dash hav no salt in them to begin with. Oscar likes to make his methods seem super scientific but some of them are lunacy.

Comment

Working...
                                X