Keith Williams - Two Weeks Out - Workout and More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenkbj View Post
    All you guys talking negative should take some notes. Keith has been so close for so long and still has a great attitude, passion, and drive towards his goal! How many of you guys could with stand the amount of disappointment, and critical comments this man has for the last few years. Yet he never loses sight of winning that pro-card. Good luck bruh, and I hope you smash it at Nationals.
    couldn't of said it better. good luck big fella!

Comment

big Keith has one of the best attitudes ive ever seen. No complaining and whining, just a man whos working even harder and learning from his previous experiences. Hope he gets that pro card

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
        Keith seems like a cool cat. The problem is some of us have a have time looking at a super heavy weight like Keith and agree with him that he has a 30 inch waist. That would be rather small for a guy that size and weight.
        I don't think you'll find many guys over 5'9 and 250 lbs with a 30 inch waist, I agree that's pretty ridiculous.

Regardless his waist does look smaller then it did before.

Comment

Keith is a great guy , his phisique is thick ,very nice quality pro muscle. Definitly his win this year , gotta get that pro card .

Comment

In the past three years Keith Williams has competed in seven bodybuilding contests that were pro qualifying events. In two of those contests Williams took third. And in the other five he was runner up. In this video, Williams gives us some idea about how it feels to be so close, so many times.

Comment

this is not a knock on Keith,or any other aspiring pro for that matter, but it seems to me that oftentimes some of these guys get so caught up in the immediate future or short-term goal(to gt a pro card) that they fail to think in a broader manner.
              Maybe i am wrong,but it seems to me that for some of these guys who compete for so long,that it almost becomes an "obsession" without any rational thought behind it.
              Maybe it would be a good thing to seat back and ask yourself WHY you need a pro crad and HOW a pro card can possibly benefit your life and the life of those around you. Isnt there anything else that i could put my time and energy into, that would actually make a truly significant change in my life and in the life of others?
              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

In the past three years Keith Williams has competed in seven bodybuilding contests that were pro qualifying events. In two of those contests Williams took third. And in the other five he was runner up. In this video, Williams gives us some idea about how it feels to be so close, so many times.

Comment

thats what she said
                  That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
                    I don't think you'll find many guys over 5'9 and 250 lbs with a 30 inch waist, I agree that's pretty ridiculous.

Regardless his waist does look smaller then it did before.
                    Yes his waist is smaller than it was a few years ago for sure, it looks much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
                      Yes his waist is smaller than it was a few years ago for sure, it looks much better.
                      all seriousness though...never been a fan of his physique...but he sounds like a overall good man. now as a bodybuider good chance he will come in bigger then dusty but dusty is gonna smoke em in conditioning.

sounds like a good guy though
                      That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                        this is not a knock on Keith,or any other aspiring pro for that matter, but it seems to me that oftentimes some of these guys get so caught up in the immediate future or short-term goal(to gt a pro card) that they fail to think in a broader manner.
                        Maybe i am wrong,but it seems to me that for some of these guys who compete for so long,that it almost becomes an "obsession" without any rational thought behind it.
                        Maybe it would be a good thing to seat back and ask yourself WHY you need a pro crad and HOW a pro card can possibly benefit your life and the life of those around you. Isnt there anything else that i could put my time and energy into, that would actually make a truly significant change in my life and in the life of others?
                        That is just crazy...
                        I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

Obsessed

[QUOTE=RockyIII;2832254]this is not a knock on Keith,or any other aspiring pro for that matter, but it seems to me that oftentimes some of these guys get so caught up in the immediate future or short-term goal(to gt a pro card) that they fail to think in a broader manner.

I would not call striving for greatness, an obsession. I don't know at what level you have participated in sports. Most of the top a NPC guys come from a very high level sports background excelling at a high level. It's about setting goals achieving those goals, and of course winning comes with most of the goals that are set by these athletes! Me personal played college football at the University of Michigan where we went 12-0 winning a National title in 97. It's not about obsession, it's about competing and being at your very best every time you compete regardless of the sport. I think there is a lot of positive from Keith's particular situation, never give up, always maintain a good attitude, positive words about his fellow competitors, dedication, etc. So how is that not positive or not significantly changing someone's life? Keith has a son so how is that not positive for his son to model himself after his father? Or what about a young competitor or athlete? I pose this question, if Keith is "obsessed" are all athletes who strive for greatness "obsessed"?

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                            In one sense, I understand and agree with your point. But in another sense, what's the point of ANYBODY turning pro? Or a better way of asking the question: how many pros out there can actually make any kind of significant money off bodybuilding alone? We have Cutler, Heather, Kai, Wolfe, and maybe a few odds and ends like Dexter, Roelly, maybe Brandon Curry. That's probably about it. The rest of them are blowing wads and wads of money to compete in a sport where, realistically, there's no money. My clients often ask if I make money by competing in amateur shows. The answer is: hell no, I PAY tons of money for the "priviledge" of competing in shows, lol.

But in that regard, it's like any other hobby. How many men play golf? And of all those out there who do, how many actually make money playing? Virtually none. Most guys PAY a ton of money to buy the clubs, the clothes, the membership, etc.

The same is true of just about every hobby out there. I agree turning pro can become a silly obsession, IF it starts to run and/or ruin your life in significant ways (like instead of supporting your children, you blow all your money on contest prep; or you KNOWINGLY destroy your health to place a little better.) But outside of those extremes, bodybuilding is like any other hobby-- it serves no real "purpose". It is its OWN purpose-- we do it because we enjoy doing it, end of story.

-lifepulse

Comment

lol at this muscle mary
                              Originally posted by villan
                              i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Comment

Originally posted by kenkbj View Post
                                All you guys talking negative should take some notes. Keith has been so close for so long and still has a great attitude, passion, and drive towards his goal! How many of you guys could with stand the amount of disappointment, and critical comments this man has for the last few years. Yet he never loses sight of winning that pro-card. Good luck bruh, and I hope you smash it at Nationals.
                                ^^^^^^^
                                this!!.x2. It really is disappointing to see all this Bad comments on the BB boards all the Time when i Bet Not even Half of those shitty talkers Have Ever stepped on a stage!!! Keep it Up Keith Great Motivation..
                                If Phil Heath Eats Horse Shit I will Too!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X