Keith Williams - Two Weeks Out - Workout and More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mross View Post
    I wish I could find a chiropractor or anything like this kind of therapy that the guy is giving KW. I think this guy is coming off more knowledgeable, and more on top of his shit than any of the other "therapeutic" videos I've seen on MD.
    I agree with you.

I have a good chiropractor but he just handles spinal issues, no muscle or extremities.

Comment

That felt good just looking at him getting his back adjusted. For the most part, I've learned to decompress, and align my back by my self. Took me a good year to practice but now its priceless.

I get the thoracic/lumbar area, I get a few small tennis balls lay flat on the floor, inhale and let my body loose and roll on the tennis balls. To do the hip, stand up to a pole get onle leg pick up have you knee bent in brung up to your chest and simply twist using the force from your body and your hands.

then you hang to decompress, apply some heat before or after, depending, and some ice on the neck and BOOM!
      "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
        Keith seems like a cool cat. The problem is some of us have a have time looking at a super heavy weight like Keith and agree with him that he has a 30 inch waist. That would be rather small for a guy that size and weight.

arnold swhartznegger had a 32 0.o......and his era was built on small waists
        That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

That chiro is doing A.R.T. on Keith, it's great therapy for bodybuilders. Derik Farnsworth introduced me to ART one year at the Arnold, he worked on my shoulder for 5 minutes on a nagging injury that bothered me for years and it felt amazing after just 5 minutes. I am lucky that my chiro where I live is certified in ART.
          VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
          instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Parker View Post
            On a different note - does anyone know what the intro track is on the Keith Williams clips?
            Rollin' (Urban Assault Vehicle) - Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish & the Hotdog Flavored Water

Comment

Originally posted by muscleten View Post
              arnold swhartznegger had a 32 0.o......and his era was built on small waists
              Arnold was taller and weighed alot less.

Comment

Originally posted by mross View Post
                I wish I could find a chiropractor or anything like this kind of therapy that the guy is giving KW. I think this guy is coming off more knowledgeable, and more on top of his shit than any of the other "therapeutic" videos I've seen on MD.
                i agree. most chiro's arent like this. at leaszt that i have seen. Also, Jay's therapist knows his shit as well.

Comment

I just watched this vid with Keith going to the chiro. Is it just me or was this chiro doing nothing but molesting him? He spent more time rubbing all over him then adjusting him.

Comment

what was that "activator" thing the doc was using at the chiro

Comment

Working...
                    X