Keith Williams - Two Weeks Out - Workout and More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Williams - Two Weeks Out - Workout and More

I just finished visiting Keith Williams here in Minneapolis or something like that. I visited his home, got to see his office and all the second place trophies. We went to visit his chiropractor and stopped at Chipotle for a late lunch. Mine not his. We then went to film a bicep and triceps workout video.

He dropped me off at the airport and am now sitting here with a draft beer and beef brisket waiting for my flight back to Chicago.

Keiths on no carbs this week in an effort to deplete his body before the final carb up phase. Oscar is his coach and mentor for this show. But in addition, Keith has a huge team behind him. From Cinidi his BFF to the Pit Crew pushing him in the gym to his sponsors helping him financially prepare for the Nationals, Keith has one goal in mind: Win the Nationals.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Here's the first of several videos: Keith Williams In the Kitchen
    - He talks about Dusty's addiction to Pop Tarts
    - Disses those that think Oscar Creates Huge Bellies

Comment

Here's some pictures from today.

DSC_2032wtmk.JPGDSC_2028wtmk.JPGDSC_2022wtmk.JPG

DSC_2024wtmk.JPGDSC_2034wtmk.JPGDSC_2033wtmk.JPG

DSC_2059wtmk.JPGDSC_2071wtmk.JPGDSC_1998wtmk.JPG

DSC_2050wtmk.JPGDSC_2046wtmk.JPGDSC_2043wtmk.JPG

DSC_2065wtmk.JPGDSC_2070wtmk.JPGDSC_2057wtmk.JPG

Comment

Keith deserves this!

Comment

Here's the first of several videos with Keith. He's working with Oscar Arden and s many of you know about Oscar, he dictates everything. Here's Keith with meal number 3 and 4.

He also has a message to all of you about his supposed gut!
          http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...e-kitchen.html

Comment

Big Keith Williams Gets CRACKED at the Chiropractor Two Weeks Out from the NPC Nationals

Here's the first of several videos: Keith Williams In the Kitchen
            - He talks about Dusty's addiction to Pop Tarts
            - Disses those that think Oscar Creates Huge Bellies

In the past three years Keith Williams has competed in seven bodybuilding contests that were pro qualifying events. In two of those contests Williams took third. And in the other five he was runner up. In this video, Williams gives us some idea about how it feels to be so close, so many times.

Comment

Nice vials ya got there buddy

Comment

Is 'da kitchen' kind of like 'da club?'
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by pmaks88 View Post
                  Nice vials ya got there buddy

Front and center too...real nice
                  NRC Athlete - www.cabergolean.com

Comment

Dedication and Hard work always pay off! (And eating Fish with limited carbs to) lol Blessings to you at your Nationals Competition!

Comment

You got to give Keith credit for coming back after taking so many tough second place finishes, and especially after dropping down to third at the USA's to a former heavyweight. Still, I'm not much of a fan :/
                      Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
                        You got to give Keith credit for coming back after taking so many tough second place finishes, and especially after dropping down to third at the USA's to a former heavyweight. Still, I'm not much of a fan :/
                        Physique-wise I don't really care for him, but he seems like a cool dude and trains his ass off.

Like you said, it can't be easy to keep coming back year after year to not get the placing you want. I definitely think he has a shot now though that Kuclo and Morel have moved up.

Comment

i don't like Keith phisique but i love his personality..... i don't like Oscar Ardon diet approach.. always the same for everyone... Low carbs, high protein

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                            Is 'da kitchen' kind of like 'da club?'
                            Minus the dancing hoochies.

Comment

alpha-pharma-logo1.jpg
                              Originally posted by benawesome View Post
                              Front and center too...real nice
                              i couldnt make out the exact product he had turned the box sideways only seen the logo lolol but i had noticed it too lolol , they are pretty good though!!
                              Last edited by joeyzaza; November 4th, 2011, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X