Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Its time for the second place streak to end!" Big Keith Williams and the Bridesmaid Blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Its time for the second place streak to end!" Big Keith Williams and the Bridesmaid Blues

In the past three years Keith Williams has competed in seven bodybuilding contests that were pro qualifying events. In two of those contests Williams took third. And in the other five he was runner up. In this video, Williams gives us some idea about how it feels to be so close, so many times.

Gotta hope he takes it home! Its going to be a 3 man race, KW, Yersky and Dusty. Gotta nail it bro!

Comment

really hope keith williams takes it!

Comment

hope the guy gets his pro card this time he has certainly worked hard enough for it

Comment

Hope Keith wins it this time!

Comment

Lets go Keith!!!

Comment

BETTER THAN BEING 5TH OR 6TH 5 TIMES LIKE SOME BOO HOO LOOK AT CUTLER AND COLEMAN.

Comment

BBing at its best. A true WARRIOR!!! Let's go Keith

Comment

yersky needs major improvements in his chest before he can go pro end of story.

i will be overly happy whether keith williams or dusty hanshaw wins.....may the best man win that day...
                  That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

What a nice guy Keith is - hope he brings that 1st place finish home, dude deserves it
                    MyProtein 5% Discount Code: MP194637

Comment

Keith good luck to you man hope you bring home the big one

Comment

really hope he will win this time!!!
                        a true warrior, he deserves it!

but I can't go on without saying what I truly think about his pro carrier - I think he's gonna be overlooked, and not successful az a pro. people with even better genetics are overlooked and never get even close to the top 6, so what's gonna happen to Keith? Robert Burneika is nowhere close to the top 6 and he beat Keith! but life is a challenge, proove me wrong Keith!

Comment

Keith is an inspiration to anyone who has ever thought of giving up on their dreams! Im rooting for Big Keith to bring home the Bacon!

Comment

Much much respect for Keith, what a nice and supa hard working guy, hope he takes it home and gets that Pro card

Comment

Originally posted by yernone View Post
                              BETTER THAN BEING 5TH OR 6TH 5 TIMES LIKE SOME BOO HOO LOOK AT CUTLER AND COLEMAN.
                              Ya your right haa.. Its better than taking 2nd OLYMPIA AS A PRO 6 times. R u effing kidding me? You shouldnt even be allowed to post.

Comment

Working...
                              X