Announcement

Collapse

Registration Suspended

Due to abuse of the email regisration system by spammers, email registertion will be suspended indefinitely.
New Members to the forum must be made by invitation only, and the invitation must come from existing forum members of No Bull of 1 Year or more.

Thanks for your time,

Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Who is HOT in Miami? Sugar Shawn Ray Previews the 2011 NPC Nationals Nov 18th & 19th!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

joel thomas has a fucking fantastic shape (no homo)

Comment

Dusty
        Joel
        Eli

Comment

Yes sir!

Originally posted by alexsmith View Post
          joel thomas has a fucking fantastic shape (no homo)
          I totally agree, from my point of view its between An Nguyen and Joel Thomas. Both have great lines and full muscle bellies, shoot!, if it was up to me they'd both win even if conditioning was a bit off, their genetics are that good.

Comment

it seems like if your not working with some big guru, you get no attention! A guy that trains at my gym, J.B Bartlett hes a welterweight, he took 2nd at the usa's 4th last year at the nats, ahead of victor, and took 2nd at the nats in 2008, losing by one point. He's been around and shows consistency but get no play, i dont get it.
            Team- Big Ramy. Believe the hype.
            We all live the same life man, just diff places and diff routines - Jay Cutler

Comment

Scrap the cell phone, Shawn. Unprofessional. Can you imagine any other top announcer hold a cell phone while he does a planned video shoot. Come on bro, it's pro time!

Comment

Lol!
                I can't win?
                A lot of "New Guys" coming up, some I don't know at all bro plus, I never know when I'm on camera when they do Over Lays on the video editing.
                It's not about me bro but rather the info in Spitting out for you.
                Show me sum love homie!

Strength & Honor

Comment

Blair Moan just contacted me yesterday with these pictures in preparation for the 2011 Nationals.

blair-moan-nats11-2.jpgblair-moan-nats11-1.jpg
                  "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Looks Armed & Ready!

Comment

Originally posted by JTCars87 View Post
                      it seems like if your not working with some big guru, you get no attention! A guy that trains at my gym, J.B Bartlett hes a welterweight, he took 2nd at the usa's 4th last year at the nats, ahead of victor, and took 2nd at the nats in 2008, losing by one point. He's been around and shows consistency but get no play, i dont get it.
                      JB Bartlett sounds like a good candidate for some attention! Can you post up some recent pics?

Comment

097.jpg098.jpg100.jpg092.jpg096.jpg094.jpg095.jpg099.jpg091.jpg

here is a few of me from Tuesday morning im ready and really excited for this weekend to finally be here. see every one in Miami tomorrow.
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Victor...e/195268454645

Comment

Great preview Shawn and Mad Dog!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                            Looks Armed & Ready!
                            Shawn you a wild boy- lmao. I will be in the house at the night show. Keep an eye out for my peeps JB Bartlett in welters, Chauncy Wilson in the middles, Jonathon Johnson in the light heavies, Blair Mone' in the supers and Sarah bell in bikini -they all coming to rock the house.

Comment

This should be heating up Miami:

Vida Guerra in Miami on way to El Gordo y La Flaca!

Guerra celebrating "Thong Thursday"

photos via Twitter

Comment

Vidaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Strength & Honor!

Comment

Working...
                                X