Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is HOT in Miami? Sugar Shawn Ray Previews the 2011 NPC Nationals Nov 18th & 19th!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is HOT in Miami? Sugar Shawn Ray Previews the 2011 NPC Nationals Nov 18th & 19th!

2011 NPC National Championships

November 18th & 19th

in
    Miami, Florida

The NPC National Championships enters into it's 29th year of existence as we witnessed some of the worlds best bodybuilder's come up through the ranks to receive their IFBB Pro Cards and go onto illustrious Pro Careers and even into the Hall of Fame!

The importance of this contest is like no other by comparison with regard to implications of how far an athlete can go career wise. Champions like, Lee Haney, Bob Paris, Lee Labrada, Rich Gaspari, Vince Taylor, Kevin Levrone, Toney Freemen, Jay Cutler, Victor Martinez, Evan Centaponi, Cedric McMillan, Ed Nunn, yours truly and more recently last years Overall Winner, Robert Burneika who just came off his Mr. Olympia debut since the Nationals a year ago!

The Nationals represent many things to different people but one thing remains constant, the depth of this fraternity of Champions is rich with talent! Over the past 29 years we have witnessed the induction of at least 8 or 9 of these winners into Bodybuilding's Hall of Fame with others like Jay Cutler poised to follow when he retires from competition to be sure!

That said, this contest which has been held all over the United States including; Texas, Atlanta, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida numerous times where it returns once again on November 18-19th to Miami. Veteran Contest Promoter, Steve Karel joins forces with Pam Betz to play host once more in South Beach where a record number of athletes are expected to take the stage in the area of 700!

The inclusion of the 1st ever Men's & Women's Physique Divisions will be showcased here including Bodybuilding, Figure & Bikini will churn out more Pro Cards in it's contest history!

FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION, GO TO www.nationalbodybuilding.com

Be sure to check out all the contest "Exclusive Coverage" right here at: Musculardevelopment.com for Previews, Interviews, Wrap ups, Play by Play, Radio and MDTV!

Strength & Honor!

who is guest posing this year? A lot of those guys should be in masters Pro shape?
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Comment

See you there!
      www.LamarByrdJr.com
      TeamWolf

Comment

Anybody know if chad lacount is competing....doesn't seem like he ever gets the hype, but I am a fan of that guys physique. Has a good shape and always comes in freaky hard
        Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Comment

Originally posted by FlashRob.com View Post
          who is guest posing this year? A lot of those guys should be in masters Pro shape?
          They don't have "Guest Posers" at the Nationals bro! They will have upwards of 600 to 700 Competitors!

Strength & Honor

Comment

Any people here competing?
            IFBB Figure Pro Laurie "Freak Diesel" Green
            *facebook.com/LaurieSchnelle*[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by F.D. View Post
              Any people here competing?
              Yes, Figure F

Comment

Originally posted by jeniritano View Post
                Yes, Figure F
                Awesome!! Good luck girl
                IFBB Figure Pro Laurie "Freak Diesel" Green
                *facebook.com/LaurieSchnelle*[email protected]

Comment

Last years Champions!!!

Strength & Honor

Comment

All I can say is that 80% of the entrants are NON bodybuilders this yr. NOT even the MD store , nationals "free shipping" special ,can save the day for bodybuilding.
                    Just sayin'
                    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Well i'm giving it one more shot, It's been 6 years since I've dne the Nats!! At 54 I'm trying my hand in the lighthvywt class!! ;>))
                      www.michellesmagicmorsels.com
                      IFBB Pro (at last)

Comment

NPC Nationals Past- Overall Winners

<TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD height="100%" vAlign=top width="85%">
                        1982 - Lee Haney

1983 - Bob Paris
                        1984 - Mike Christian
                        1985 - Phil Williams
                        1986 - Gary Strydom
                        1987 - Shawn Ray
                        1988 - Vince Taylor
                        1989 - Troy Zuccolotto
                        1990 - Alq' Gurley
                        1991 - Kevin Levrone
                        1992 - John Sherman
                        1993 - Michael Francois
                        1994 - Paul Demayo
                        1995 - Don Long
                        1996 - Willie Stallings
                        1997 - Tom Prince
                        1998 - Jason Arntz
                        1999 - Aaron Maddron
                        2000 - Victor Martinez
                        2001 - Johnnie Jackson
                        2002 - Toney Freeman
                        2003 - Mat DuVall
                        2004 - Chris Cook
                        2005 - Bill Wilmore
                        2006 - Desmond Miller
                        2007 - Evan Centopani
                        2008 - Edward Nunn
                        2009 - Cedric McMillan

2010 - Robert Burneika

2011-?????

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=smalltext vAlign=bottom width="85%"><TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" border=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltext width="100%" colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD id=modified_5711439 class=smalltext vAlign=bottom></TD><TD class=smalltext vAlign=bottom align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

Originally posted by jeniritano View Post
                          Yes, Figure F
                          Go tall girl! Get that card! (Jen has been dieting all year - did the Team U plus the North American)
                          Muscular Development Online Editor
                          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle Ivers-Brent View Post
                            Well i'm giving it one more shot, It's been 6 years since I've dne the Nats!! At 54 I'm trying my hand in the lighthvywt class!! ;>))
                            It's time to turn pro Michelle, enough stalling already! LOL
                            Muscular Development Online Editor
                            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle Ivers-Brent View Post
                              Michelle Your Pro Material for sure and I look foward to seeing you get that Pro card! Your Passion for bodybuilding is second to none and You and Your Husband are top notch People!

Comment

Working...
                              X