Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Todd Jewell proves that he is a carnivore, gets his bicep zapped by laser & trains chest.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Bobby Light View Post
    I forgot about Todd Jewell and I had no idea he was doing this show. He could really make some noise if he comes in proper condition.
    True, but he looks harder in this video than he did last year a show. I think he can win.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
      it's between him, Dusty and keith.. but my money are on Dusty for the win
      He has better shape than Dusty and Keith.

      I wanna see Dusty take it though with some insane condition.
      www.leighcarmichael.com

      Comment


      • #18
        Best quote "today there wasn't much gas in the tank".

        You know what you need Todd:

        http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...been-warned%29

        Todd play sample track one, then have a good long hard look in the mirror...

        http://www.gfivemediallc.com/shop.html
        www.leighcarmichael.com

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by leigh View Post
          Best quote "today there wasn't much gas in the tank".

          You know what you need Todd:

          http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...been-warned%29

          Todd play sample track one, then have a good long hard look in the mirror...

          http://www.gfivemediallc.com/shop.html
          HA!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Rich2020 View Post
            Good answer, good answer ( Family Feud ).
            Survey says...
            "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan


            Comment


            • #21
              Todd looks awesome and I am sure with Hany in his corner he will be dialed in just right. I look forward to sharing the stage with him.
              iammutant.com ironrebel.com

              Comment


              • #22
                Todd looking bigger he could do some damage all the best.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Dusty Hanshaw View Post
                  Todd looks awesome and I am sure with Hany in his corner he will be dialed in just right. I look forward to sharing the stage with him.
                  He's working with Hany is he?! I might just start distancing myself from my previous comment about his conditioning.......great physique, will be very dangerous if dialed in.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Keith will win the Nationals and Dusty will be a solid second. I feel bad for Dusty because of the shit call he got at the Jr Nationals in Chicago. His day will come.
                    Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Just posted today:

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        different face

                        no one notice how his face changed from last year?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          MRC_O is all bodybuilding , phisiques changes, face bones changes . U got to do what u gotta do .

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I call bs on this method. Sounds good in theory but has little practical use in recovery. MAY improve is not the same as Actually improving. Heat, ice and message theorpy are #1 way to increase recovery.
                            "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by MRC_O View Post
                              no one notice how his face changed from last year?
                              Yeah, he looks so much more handsome (total homo)

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by paradox View Post
                                I call bs on this method. Sounds good in theory but has little practical use in recovery. MAY improve is not the same as Actually improving. Heat, ice and message theorpy are #1 way to increase recovery.
                                What are your credentials? Besides forum troll google scientist?
                                BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X