Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Todd Jewell proves that he is a carnivore, gets his bicep zapped by laser & trains chest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd Jewell proves that he is a carnivore, gets his bicep zapped by laser & trains chest.

it's between him, Dusty and keith.. but my money are on Dusty for the win

Comment

His training partner should tell him his range of motion on his left side is shorter than the right on every rep. Similar to the way Jay Cutler presses and Cutler has been criticized for being unbalanced from left to right.

Comment

He does look pretty big.

Comment

He looks tired. His is usually one of my favorite physiques. Hope he does well.

Comment

He looks like he got a lot bigger damn.
            "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Man !! this man keeps adding size everytime he steps on stage . Wish him good luck , he will be a pro if he filled his frame and comes in crazy condition .

Comment

Been 10lbs to heavy at his last number of shows... Is afraid to get ripped cause he's obsessed with size... Ask Chris Aceto..

Comment

I forgot about Todd Jewell and I had no idea he was doing this show. He could really make some noise if he comes in proper condition.
                  "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

Comment

Originally posted by Bosser View Post
                    Been 10lbs to heavy at his last number of shows... Is afraid to get ripped cause he's obsessed with size... Ask Chris Aceto..
                    This! He won't be hard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by scottg View Post
                      pause
                      Originally posted by villan
                      i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Comment

Originally posted by °şİSILUHAİş° View Post
                        pause

crap.....no homo

too late?

Comment

Originally posted by scottg View Post
                          I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

Todd Looks great...best Ive seen him two weeks out and know he will be dialed in on the money! ITS ALL WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE ON STAGE...not two weeks out in the gym!
                            www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

Comment

Originally posted by KING SNAKE View Post
                              Todd Looks great...best Ive seen him two weeks out and know he will be dialed in on the money! ITS ALL WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE ON STAGE...not two weeks out in the gym!

Good answer, good answer ( Family Feud ).

Comment

Working...
                              X