Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Part 2 ADDED* Keith Williams 2 Week Out Arm Training Video Part One and Two

In this bodybuilding workout training video Keith Williams takes us through an arm workout 2 weeks out from the 2011 NPC Nationals. It takes a lot to compete as an NPC amateur and this training video shows you what a top level bodybuilder is all about.

More Keith Williams Videos:

"What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Cool. Keith has a pretty good personality.

Who filmed this mike?

Comment

I saw mike in the mirror at one point holding the camera, not sure if it was him for all vids
      Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
      http://swoletra.com

Comment

it seems like keith williams vs dusty hanshaw for the super heavy? anyone else know any super heavies who are competing that are contenders?

Comment

Keith is pushin it hard ,last training was very demanding , no carbs ,drop sets , thats all that it takes but in the end it will fuckin worth it ! Go get em Keith !

Comment

Originally posted by Iron8 View Post
            Cool. Keith has a pretty good personality.

Who filmed this mike?
            I filmed and edited all these.

Comment

hey mike, what is the name of that intro track with red man please??

Comment

Originally posted by fazz1 View Post
                hey mike, what is the name of that intro track with red man please??

Comment

thanks alot Carnage. much appreciated

Comment

Yup, that was it. It's been in my music archive for quite a while.

Comment

Originally posted by eu View Post
                      Keith is pushin it hard ,last training was very demanding , no carbs ,drop sets , thats all that it takes but in the end it will fuckin worth it ! Go get em Keith !
                      Yeah - I was getting tired just watching these guys, and here was Keith pushing hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        I filmed and edited all these.
                        Great Job Mike

Comment

Part Two has no been added: this is the last of all the videos I shot with Keith Williams Last Week:

>> Click Here to Watch Part Two

Comment

Originally posted by Iron8 View Post
                            Great Job Mike
                            Thanx, man.

Comment

Great videos

Comment

Working...
                              X