Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

A Sneak Peak of Darron Glenn - Training Clips from Don Long's Hell Week before 2011 Nationals

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Sneak Peak of Darron Glenn - Training Clips from Don Long's Hell Week before 2011 Nationals

Darron is staying with me this week for hell week. Here's a peak at how he looks.

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; November 12, 2011, 09:01 PM.

Gotta love those Don Long hell weeks!
    www.LamarByrdJr.com
    TeamWolf

Comment

Don Long needs a better phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Natzo View Post
        Don Long needs a better phone.
        I'm sure that's the least of his concerns
        Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Comment

lol its an iphone 4

Comment

Was this filmed with a protein shake?

Comment

Originally posted by don long View Post
              lol its an iphone 4
              wow, turn the settings up!!

and fk lunges by the way!!!!

Comment

lol its an iphone 4
                Holy pixels, I've seen video clips from the 60's that are better quality!

Think you need to have a play around with the settings Don

Comment

What generation of potato did you film this with?

Comment

lol its an iphone 4
                    Did you buy it on Ebay from a Chinese retailer? They'll get ya every time.
                    "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

ok let me answer these questions.. yes i filmed it with a potato, them a milkshake, plus i bought the phone from a chinese guy, and i don't shit about a pixel, but if some one here is a camera/computer wiz then let me see u fix...cool?...cool

Comment

ok let me answer these questions.. yes i filmed it with a potato, them a milkshake, plus i bought the phone from a chinese guy, and i don't shit about a pixel, but if some one here is a camera/computer wiz then let me see u fix...cool?...cool
                        when you connected the ipod to your computer and downloaded he file, did you take that file and upload it or email it to yourself and then upload it? also...in the camera, go to settings and change it to 720. ive seen iphone videos like this before when they are actually really good quality. This is what it looks like when you email it to you self or mms it to someone.

not that i really want to see it that bad, lunges give me nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by Carnage View Post
                          when you connected the ipod to your computer and downloaded he file, did you take that file and upload it or email it to yourself and then upload it? also...in the camera, go to settings and change it to 720. ive seen iphone videos like this before when they are actually really good quality. This is what it looks like when you email it to you self or mms it to someone.

not that i really want to see it that bad, lunges give me nightmare
                          Let send to you and you load it..cool?..send me your info in a PM

Comment

Let send to you and you load it..cool?..send me your info in a PM
                            thats the problem, when you send it, it downgrades the image but ill take a look, pm coming.

Comment

edit

Comment

Working...
                              X