Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

"The Big Fish at Gold's, Venice." Heavyweight An Nguyen on Muscle Beach TV Before Nats'

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Big Fish at Gold's, Venice." Heavyweight An Nguyen on Muscle Beach TV Before Nats'

Heavyweight An Nguyen does his final arm workout before the 2011 NPC Nationals. With seven days to go, Nguyen is looking on point. The 2011 USA runner up gives us a detailed explanation of his workout.

like i said before...hopefully An can time his shit right and come in looking harder than his last comp. he has a damn good physique with a small waist so i think its really him against everyone else

Comment

This week baby...Nationals. I'm ready, very excited to present my package that I have improved from USAs. And just put it this way, I'm going to surprise people.

Comment

i cant wait man^^^ ur structure is almost flawless and cant wait for you to get that pro card and bring everyting to the next level. with charles' guidance and your training and work ethic, you have created yourself into a beast!!

Comment

Originally posted by annguyen2567 View Post
          This week baby...Nationals. I'm ready, very excited to present my package that I have improved from USAs. And just put it this way, I'm going to surprise people.
          Hey An looking great. Quick question...weren't you working with Paul Finn for the USA's? Why the change to Charles Glass? If you're not comfortable answering no big deal.
          "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

Comment

Really hope he takes it all.
            Go An!

Comment

Thank you...I believe I'm ready for the next level and I'm going to keep on improving.

Originally posted by bbrrookie View Post
              i cant wait man^^^ ur structure is almost flawless and cant wait for you to get that pro card and bring everyting to the next level. with charles' guidance and your training and work ethic, you have created yourself into a beast!!

Comment

Thanks, yea I was working with him but it was better off for everyone that I didn't. I appreciate him training me and thanks him every change but sometimes it's better off to move on. Charles is the Godfather of bodybuilding and he has always been nice and helpful to me. Plus wait till you see the improved from the USAs to Nationals.

Originally posted by Bobby Light View Post
                Hey An looking great. Quick question...weren't you working with Paul Finn for the USA's? Why the change to Charles Glass? If you're not comfortable answering no big deal.

Comment

Thanks, yea I was working with him but it was better off for everyone that I didn't. I appreciate him training me and thanks him every change but sometimes it's better off to move on. Charles is the Godfather of bodybuilding and he has always been nice and helpful to me. Plus wait till you see the improved from the USAs to Nationals.
                  Ok I hear you and thanks for answering. I'm looking forward to see what you'll bring to the stage for sure. Good Luck!
                  "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

Comment

An good luck at the Nationals . Ur arms are freakin thick . All the best to u

Comment

an! greetings from virginia! you have a great physique and your fans are behind you all the way don't forget!, md has done a great job showing the improvements you have made, aint nothin left to do but kill it!! get em man! best of luck brother

Comment

Google buys two blocks including the land that houses Gold's Gym Venice???

I've been reading about this that Gold's Venice has only two years left at this location. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks, folks.

Comment

I was there when you took 2nd at the Usa's. It was a very close call, could have gone either way. But now it's your time! Great physique with amazing lines. Best of luck!

Comment

Thanks for the support and positive feedbacks guys...makes me push myself harder so thank you.

Comment

Thanks for the support and positive feedbacks guys...makes me push myself harder so thank you.
                              Bring that conditioning in and get what u deserve, that pro card

Comment

Working...
                              X