Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Erik Ramirez' chest and tri workout ten days before the 2011 NPC Nationals

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavyweight Erik Ramirez' chest and tri workout ten days before the 2011 NPC Nationals

Heavyweight Erik Ramirez does a chest and tricep workout ten days before the 2011 NPC Nationals. Last year Ramirez placed seventh at the Nationals in the light heavyweight class. This year he has bumped up into the heavyweight class and with the help of guru George Farah, he hopes for good things on stage this weekend in Miami, Fla.

Great attitude and Erik is a great guy. I hope he does well.
    VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
    instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Originally posted by naturalguy View Post
      Great attitude and Erik is a great guy. I hope he does well.
      THANKS BRO ...
      Erik Ramirez

Comment

Erik u look very good . Good luck at the nationals . U are a very hard working man , keep it going never give up ull be a pro someday for sure .

Comment

Originally posted by eu View Post
          Erik u look very good . Good luck at the nationals . U are a very hard working man , keep it going never give up ull be a pro someday for sure .
          THANKS BOTHER FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO WATCH THIS VIDEO AND FOR SHOWING ME SUPPORT
          Erik Ramirez

Comment

E is going big time. Yo good luck at nats. And yea, everything you said in the video, especially about your discipline during your diet, is all true. I can vouche for that.
            Go Hard or Go Home.

Comment

Liked the vid Erik looking dam good!!!! back is great ,awesome rear lat spread in the vid top job

Comment

Erik is one of my Favorite People in bodybuilding!He is a good bodybuilder and a very good person who Works Hard and Treats his fans like gold!

Comment

GOOD LUCK ERIK AT THE NATIONALS

Comment

Big improvements! Wishing you the best and I will be there rooting for El Columbiano Friday night in Miami!
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Dieseldru View Post
                      E is going big time. Yo good luck at nats. And yea, everything you said in the video, especially about your discipline during your diet, is all true. I can vouche for that.
                      THANKS DRU...HOPE TO SEE U AROUND SOON BRO!!
                      Erik Ramirez

Comment

Originally posted by Ulster Neil View Post
                        Liked the vid Erik looking dam good!!!! back is great ,awesome rear lat spread in the vid top job
                        ULSTER THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO WATCH IT BRO ...
                        Erik Ramirez

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                          Erik is one of my Favorite People in bodybuilding!He is a good bodybuilder and a very good person who Works Hard and Treats his fans like gold!
                          MAYOR!!! WHATS UP MY FRIEND HOWS YOUR SON ??? I WAS HOPING TO SEE U N HIM THIS WEEKEND AT THE EASTERNS ... I STOP BY IN THE AM TO SUPPORT THE SHOW N ALL THOSE GUYS ON STAGE BUT I DIDNT STAY TO LONG CAUSE IT WAS A BIG SHOW LIKE ALWAYS N I HAD TO LEAVE TO GET MY WORKOUT N MEALS IN ...BUT I HOPE TO SEE U N YOUR SON SOON !!!
                          Erik Ramirez

Comment

Originally posted by lilyankee View Post
                            GOOD LUCK ERIK AT THE NATIONALS
                            THANKS BRO!!!
                            Erik Ramirez

Comment

Originally posted by ERIK R View Post
                              MAYOR!!! WHATS UP MY FRIEND HOWS YOUR SON ??? I WAS HOPING TO SEE U N HIM THIS WEEKEND AT THE EASTERNS ... I STOP BY IN THE AM TO SUPPORT THE SHOW N ALL THOSE GUYS ON STAGE BUT I DIDNT STAY TO LONG CAUSE IT WAS A BIG SHOW LIKE ALWAYS N I HAD TO LEAVE TO GET MY WORKOUT N MEALS IN ...BUT I HOPE TO SEE U N YOUR SON SOON !!!
                              Ill be at the Arnold and 2012 ny pro! Im going to keep my eye out this weekend to see you kick ass at the Nationals,Erik your one of the very good guys in bodybuilding,keep up the good work,My son is 59 160 lbs at 12 years old lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X