Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Heavyweight Erik Ramirez' chest and tri workout ten days before the 2011 NPC Nationals

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERIK R
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim Martin View Post
    Good video, love the humble attitude. Good luck!
    THANK U TIM!! AND THANKS FOR WATCHING THE VIDEO TOO BRO

Leave a comment:

• Tim Martin
    replied
    Good video, love the humble attitude. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• ERIK R
    replied
    Originally posted by Giant Killer View Post
    Good stuff E! I'll cya in Miami. Let's get up after the show and grab some grub!
    LETS DO IT BROTHER !!!

Leave a comment:

• Giant Killer
    replied
    Good stuff E! I'll cya in Miami. Let's get up after the show and grab some grub!

Leave a comment:

• ERIK R
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    A las jueves, mi amigo!
    GOOD HERMANO ...I HOPE I SEE YOU B4 TO GET SOME OF UR INPUTS !! PM ME IF U LIKE ME TO GIVE U MY CELL #

Leave a comment:

• ERIK R
    replied
    Originally posted by alexander999 View Post
    Great video Erik and a great attitude, most pros could learn from you. You condition is sick; although I think the light on the video is not doing you justice. Good luck this weekend bro..
    THANKS ALEX !

Leave a comment:

• ERIK R
    replied
    Originally posted by Mini Forklift View Post
    A lot of positive comments, must admit I haven't heard of this guy. Will load up the video and watch it this afternoon. Look forward to it !!
    THANKS BROTHER FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO WATCH IT ...IM JUST A FAN OF BODYBUILDING I LOVE GOING TO EVERY LOCAL SHOW AND I HAVE A DREAM OF ONE DAY B A PRO ....ONE OF MY GOALS IS TO KEEP IMPROVING AND THE ONLY WAY TO ITS BY GETTING ON STAGE N HOPE TO BE GOOD ENOUGH TO B COMPARE TO THE TOP GUYS LIKE THAT I CAN GET BACK TO THE GYM N DO WHAT EVER CHANGES I NEED TO DO TO BECOME A BETTER BODYBUILDER ....

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    Originally posted by ERIK R View Post
    RON..THANKS MAN !!! I LIKE THAT ...EL COLOMBIANO LOL !!! HOPE TO SEE U THERE BRO LET ME KNOW WHEN U GETTING TO MIAMI ??
    A las jueves, mi amigo!

Leave a comment:

• alexander999
    replied
    Great video Erik and a great attitude, most pros could learn from you. You condition is sick; although I think the light on the video is not doing you justice. Good luck this weekend bro..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    A lot of positive comments, must admit I haven't heard of this guy. Will load up the video and watch it this afternoon. Look forward to it !!

Leave a comment:

• ERIK R
    replied
    Originally posted by Miami Muscle View Post
    Im Colombian too! Good luck at Nationals!
    GRASIAS BROTHER ..SO TE VEO EN SHOW?? Y SIS VAS PASA Y ME SALUDAS ...GRASIAS POR VER EL VIDEO !!

Leave a comment:

• ERIK R
    replied
    Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Ill be at the Arnold and 2012 ny pro! Im going to keep my eye out this weekend to see you kick ass at the Nationals,Erik your one of the very good guys in bodybuilding,keep up the good work,My son is 59 160 lbs at 12 years old lol!
    59 ???WOW AT12YRS OLD ... GOD BLESS HIM BRO!!

Leave a comment:

• Miami Muscle
    replied
    Im Colombian too! Good luck at Nationals!

Leave a comment:

• ERIK R
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Big improvements! Wishing you the best and I will be there rooting for El Columbiano Friday night in Miami!
    RON..THANKS MAN !!! I LIKE THAT ...EL COLOMBIANO LOL !!! HOPE TO SEE U THERE BRO LET ME KNOW WHEN U GETTING TO MIAMI ??

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Originally posted by ERIK R View Post
    MAYOR!!! WHATS UP MY FRIEND HOWS YOUR SON ??? I WAS HOPING TO SEE U N HIM THIS WEEKEND AT THE EASTERNS ... I STOP BY IN THE AM TO SUPPORT THE SHOW N ALL THOSE GUYS ON STAGE BUT I DIDNT STAY TO LONG CAUSE IT WAS A BIG SHOW LIKE ALWAYS N I HAD TO LEAVE TO GET MY WORKOUT N MEALS IN ...BUT I HOPE TO SEE U N YOUR SON SOON !!!
    Ill be at the Arnold and 2012 ny pro! Im going to keep my eye out this weekend to see you kick ass at the Nationals,Erik your one of the very good guys in bodybuilding,keep up the good work,My son is 59 160 lbs at 12 years old lol!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X