Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sean Barber Leg Workout and Chest Workout One Week Out from the 2011 NPC Nationals

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Barber Leg Workout and Chest Workout One Week Out from the 2011 NPC Nationals

Is he doing Nationals or Jr Nationals?

Comment

This is the worst vid i've seen from MD! Not gonna win with that type of traing

Comment

Shawn is doing Nationals, and this is a depletion workout and nothing more. He is a Neil Hill athlete and Flex's training partner so im pretty sure he knows what he's doing so dont bash him. Anyway Shawn, Ken and I from Michigan wish you the best of luck. Go team Hill!

Comment

I met Sean and Flex last summer in Biloxi, Mississippi at a local gym. Really good guy and down to earth (He and Flex were both very personable). Best of Luck Sean!!

Comment

Nice physique

"...this is just a standard _______."

Comment

Thank u MoTownMuscle 1! Well said!!!! Obviously u know the importance of a depletion workout and also respect the different training techniques used by various coaches! Being a client of Neil Hill, a sponsored Gaspari athlete, and not only training partner but close friend of Flex Lewis, Sean could not be in better hands! He has already won. He has given 110% towards training, dieting, posing, etc. He is in the best condition thus far and only getting better! This is the beginning for Mr. Barber. He makes Olympus Atlethic Club and Murfreesboro proud! Drive, Determination, Heart.... lets do this:<)

Comment

That upsidedown leg curl was pretty sweet. Can't wait to try it.

Comment

Working...
                X