Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

"I've got nothing to lose" Max Charles Shoulder Workout 5 Days Before his First Nationals

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I've got nothing to lose" Max Charles Shoulder Workout 5 Days Before his First Nationals

Jezus fucking Christ, this guy looks HYOOOOOOOOOGE!

Comment

I haven't even watched it yet, but I'm sure Max will claim 150lb side laterals, 500lb military presses (for reps) and 200lb DB front raises.

Comment

Lets not give him a hard time. He finally reached out to a proffesional. I look at him and think super freak/top 5 olympia with guidance.

Comment

Those behind the neck presses kill me just watching them.

Comment

He's on the Jason Huh ROM plan lol. His shoulders and arms are awesome though.

Comment

Thick physique but if I may say so, there is no need to do laterals & behind the neck presses that heavy especially when your so near contest time. Dude should heed the advice of Dorian or someone that has been there, done that. Last thing the man needs is an injury to set him back when he should move forward. Looks great though.

Comment

Dense thick physique, with some proper guidance and fine tweaking he's got all the tools to go pro. Beastly arms and delts....
                "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

damn... thats big

Comment

My thoughts exactly...very dense look to his physique. Nationals should be interesting.

Comment

don't count him out!! Freak delts!!!

Comment

Say What!

All I kept thinking while he was in the sweatshirt is 'Dude is SWOLE' (Beast mode son!!). Hope he stays healthy.

Comment

In another video im pretty sure he stated that in the off season he ate only 1 or 2 meals a day with very little protein and his contest diet didnt vary much from his offseason diet...but then again he said he was doing 10 plate deadlifts as well so who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Zared View Post
                            In another video im pretty sure he stated that in the off season he ate only 1 or 2 meals a day with very little protein and his contest diet didnt vary much from his offseason diet...but then again he said he was doing 10 plate deadlifts as well so who knows
                            Yeah that was a vid awhile back, he got tons of shit for some of his claims. Including but not limited to 300lb preacher curls and like you said ten plate deads. Whatever the case he looked crazy then and he looks absolutely siiick now so whatever he does works.
                            "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

Comment

I cringe when I watch him train, but the results speak for themself. I'm not sure if his style of training really works or if he was just blessed with really good genetics. Either way he looks like a future pro.
                              "Do not demand what you cannot take by force."

Comment

Working...
                              X