Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

"I've got nothing to lose" Max Charles Shoulder Workout 5 Days Before his First Nationals

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this guy doesn't win, until he proves us wrong with his 370# preacher curls and his one meal a day of beans and rice.

Comment

first
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

holy shit, beast
        "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

Comment

Everyone is commenting on his upper body, but lets see the wheels front and back and the calves too. From what I can remember they need some work especially the calves.

Comment

Max has the potential to be on the olympia stage. Its all there...a little tweaking here and there and this guy is easily the best amatuer bber in the country. I dont typically say that either. If he has made those improvements for this show in Miami then look out..hes dangerous! But no matter what the outcome this weekend this guy is a future top IFBB bodybuilder. In past competitions I've seen Max its clear he has tremendous potential...great muscle size and structural shape...he just hasnt yet nailed his condition. His legs need to get bigger to match his insane upper body but the shape is all there, just needs to bring out the freaky size in those wheels and nail his condition and lights out, shows over! He does that and he walks right thru the Nationals. May not be this weekend yet but betcha it happens.
            www.instagram.com/astrongspirit

Comment

Looks really good, upper body wise that is, if his wheels are as good as his top half he definately is pro potential and if he looks that good doing that stupid Jason Huh style training just think how good he would look doing fuller range of motion good luck to him looks good imo he nails his conditioning and his wheels are as good as his upper body he will be pro.

Comment

Attached Files
                www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Omg is this idiot still around...

Comment

This weekend can't come fast enough.

Comment

LOTS of potential....let's see what he does with it!!!
                      FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

It's funny how every one is talking about Jason huh and max's range of motion, my shoulders lagged behind everything, but in the last year I started training with a very limited range of motion and they've become a strong point for me. I actually train almost the same way they do, for a few years now, a full range of motion doesn't give me the same results. So what i'm getting at is if it works, it works, they probably don't get the same results from using conventional form, and they steadily make gains so who's to say anythings wrong?

Comment

"my usual 2-3 hour workout"

Comment

Originally posted by sloth3443 View Post
                            It's funny how every one is talking about Jason huh and max's range of motion, my shoulders lagged behind everything, but in the last year I started training with a very limited range of motion and they've become a strong point for me. I actually train almost the same way they do, for a few years now, a full range of motion doesn't give me the same results. So what i'm getting at is if it works, it works, they probably don't get the same results from using conventional form, and they steadily make gains so who's to say anythings wrong?
                            Yeah the short range of motion works better on some exercises than others obviously, but it definitely works if you know how to stress the muscle properly.
                            "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

Comment

Originally posted by leigh View Post
                              Animal. He looks nuts!
                              "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan

Comment

Happy to see him back.
                                ironmaglabs.com

Comment

Working...
                                X