Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Another Day, Another Dollar! Lloyd Dollar's Quest for Redemption 6 Days Out!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Day, Another Dollar! Lloyd Dollar's Quest for Redemption 6 Days Out!

Lookin' good

Nice shape and separation. Nice gym, too.

Video seems choppy at times, tho'.

Comment

That right there is a pro-level physique.....
      I mean dayum! I don't think I've ever seen anyone with those cuts in the traps.
      Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

This guy looks sick and trains really fucking smart. His explanations on the ways he does the upright rows are great. I hope this guy wins.

Comment

Beautiful structure (as always), Lloyd- but tremendous gains since Jr's. Great job to both you and Tony... very impressive!
          Heather Grace, IFBB Pro

Comment

I really like the way this guy trains serious danger in the 212 if he turns pro for his symmetry alone,really good video the way they should be not 4 or 5 mins like some of them,good luck Lloyd

Comment

i competed with the guy at s.states when he shrunk down to LHW. Even competing in a smaller class the guy outsized every other LHW and even most HW guys
              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Dude should pose to this...

MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

Sick song. There's a show in America called "How to Make It in America" and that is the theme song. It's a great show man!

Comment

Great shape and structure on this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post

only if he is cheesy and his name is Giles and he comes from the Uk. mate

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                        i competed with the guy at s.states when he shrunk down to LHW. Even competing in a smaller class the guy outsized every other LHW and even most HW guys
                        Lloyd is no joke! He looked great that year at Southern States!
                        NRC Athlete - www.cabergolean.com

Comment

WTF is with cheesy nicknames being a prerequisite in BB these days? This isn't professional wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonBaxter View Post
                            WTF is with cheesy nicknames being a prerequisite in BB these days? This isn't professional wrestling.
                            Then you gotta give him a name then bro.

Comment

He has a great structure! Should get a high placing!

Comment

Working...
                              X