Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Another Day, Another Dollar! Lloyd Dollar's Quest for Redemption 6 Days Out!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he sponsored? if not, someone need to sign him.

Comment

No he is not sponsored. He is looking great and the best that he has been and 1000 times better than Jr Nationals back in June!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reno210 View Post
        No he is not sponsored. He is looking great and the best that he has been and 1000 times better than Jr Nationals back in June!!!
        Understand that its difficult to get sponsors in states, if he had lived in Sweden he would have been signed years ago.

Incredible physique!

Comment

What gym?

Comment

Beautiful symmetry. Should nail his class easily.

Comment

looking great!

Comment

This guy would be great for the classic bodybuiding division if it's ever going to happen?!!

Comment

Originally posted by benawesome View Post
                  Lloyd is no joke! He looked great that year at Southern States!
                  it was just another instance when i realized that i had no business being up on that stage LOL
                  I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                  JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Awesome shoulders & traps and good tips also thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Natzo View Post
                      only if he is cheesy and his name is Giles and he comes from the Uk. mate
                      Awww, cheesy? Moi??
                      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

He trains at LA Fitness in the Cape and a trainer at World Gym in Ft Myers.

Comment

Great package, I think it will be close between him and An. It all depends who nails it that day.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                            it was just another instance when i realized that i had no business being up on that stage LOL
                            haha for sure man! I would not want to compete against Lloyd helllllll nah

Originally posted by reno210 View Post
                            He trains at LA Fitness in the Cape and a trainer at World Gym in Ft Myers.
                            That World Gym is destroying the competition. When did he switch from the gold's in cape coral to the la fitness?
                            NRC Athlete - www.cabergolean.com

Comment

Working...
                            X