Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

From the Hospital Bed to the NPC National Title! Todd Jewell Photoshoot & Brush With Death!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Hospital Bed to the NPC National Title! Todd Jewell Photoshoot & Brush With Death!!

Good God that's an incredible story Todd. Congrats on everything!!! Huge inspiration!

Comment

wow, amazing story! Unbelievable how he could have all those medical issues and in the same year come back and become a pro. Way to go Todd!

Comment

thanks for stroy

Comment

Stuff Champions are Made of!
          Congrats and well deserved!

Comment

Wow. Way to have faith and push through! Amazing how so many bad things could happen to one man.

Comment

bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by Scorcher View Post
                bullshit
                +-----TROLL SHIELD ENGAGED-----+

Comment

Amazing story! Inspirational!!

Comment

Congratulations on battling all of those obstacles and turning pro!

Comment

WHAT GYM IS THIS VIDEO SHOT AT?

Comment

Given all the health issues he has had I think he should quit competitive bodybuilding. I don't think it's wise to keep taking all the supplements he needs to take to compete. Anyway I wish him all the best.

Comment

What was his brush with death? Video not downloading.

Comment

What I don't get is how does he go through all this with all the hospital visits, emergency doc, internists etc. and discuss is steriod abuse? I can't imagine first how embarrassing and second clearly the docs must have been in shock at what he was doing to himself. I'm glad he's recovered but bro, wake up call?

Comment

Originally posted by themakcompany View Post
                              What I don't get is how does he go through all this with all the hospital visits, emergency doc, internists etc. and discuss is steriod abuse? I can't imagine first how embarrassing and second clearly the docs must have been in shock at what he was doing to himself. I'm glad he's recovered but bro, wake up call?
                              what!?! bro the dealbreaker was not roids. Jeeze to all boneheads who assume roids messed his life up.. He almost was killed due to freaky, unlucky b.s!
                              He had was his gallbladder removed and in-turn was a blessing as the dr saw he had an appendicitis. I know of several people getting these parts removed, no just bbers. Roids or whatever he is still human, no auto answer saying ohh it's roids that did this! really bro!?

Comment

Working...
                              X