Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Whats up with that "tan" Evan??? Evan Centopani interview with Rodney Roller

good stuff rodney does and excellent job with interviews keep it up bro.
    Victory Or Death!

Comment

Rodney, why didn't you ask Evan where his hate for the British came from?
      Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

evan "said" that kai is lower league than the jay and phil and branch... does he's blind

Comment

this interview gave me a brighter perspective as to how i should present myself to the public now and even then in the future when i look a lot btter, and to not bring bodybuilding up. Thats true,...im around this shit everyday, people on facebook ask me quite a few. i get enough of good stuff from MD....nice interview rodney!
          That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Originally posted by duce View Post
            evan "said" that kai is lower league than the jay and phil and branch... does he's blind
            Kai owns Branch.

Comment

Originally posted by duce View Post
              Him no read good neither....

Comment

Evan knows he's a lucky bastard.
                "Hallelujah, holy-shit!! Where's the Tylenol?!"

Comment

everybody has there own opinions guys..i mean its been said and done that almost anybody has better shape then branch, and hes not superior genetically gifted like alot of these guys...hes just branch warren lol. and if i were him i wouldnt change that physique for anything else because thats him.

as for evan yeah hes trying to say hes graciously lucky without trying to sound full of it, which he clearly puts out so yeah...
                  That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Originally posted by zeroman614 View Post
                    Evan knows he's a lucky bastard.
                    It's true. Some people life and opportunities come easy. But at least with Evan he is the kind of guy who can handle it. He still gives back to the fans, he's still down to earth and an all around good guy. The worst people are those who think that they somehow did something special to get what they have, when they didn't.

Comment

Good stuff Rodney!
                      Never been here, never done that.

Comment

Evan is a good person who has become a good bodybuilder!

Comment

Great interview. I like how he mentions family first!

Comment

Humble thy self... I personally believe that one of the reasons I am a big fan of Evans is because he doesn't come across as a douch bag. Being here in the East Coast (NY) many of the guys I have came across that actually have a little muscle tend to act like "Don't Mess with me, Ill kick your ass" as Evan comes across as a person that you can have a conversation with at a bar and he won't try to puff himself so all the attention is on him. I guess you could call him the "Anti-Situation".

Comment

So is his stage name now, Evan "The Casper" Centopani? Grats to him and his own, I wish him and his family all the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X