No announcement yet.

Walter Santoni trains arms 8 weeks out from the 2011 Southern States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only point is that Walter didnt give it 100% assuming it was still gonna be good enough to crack top 3. I like Walter and he was my top pick, but when you show up at 70% of your best dont be surprised when guys with subpar development beat you. i think i am more upset that walter himself is...one thing is losing with pride when you know you gave it your all,showed up in the best shape possible,and le the judges do the rest...another thing is to intentionally take it easy, not do all the thing you need to do in order to show up dry and conditioned,and basically "dig your own grave".
    I beat the class winner Omar Garcia in 06 and he looked exactly the same. The guy hasnt grown one single pound ever since, Walter should have outmuscled and outconditioned the guy all day long
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
      the only point is that Walter didnt give it 100% assuming it was still gonna be good enough to crack top 3. I like Walter and he was my top pick, but when you show up at 70% of your best dont be surprised when guys with subpar development beat you. i think i am more upset that walter himself is...one thing is losing with pride when you know you gave it your all,showed up in the best shape possible,and le the judges do the rest...another thing is to intentionally take it easy, not do all the thing you need to do in order to show up dry and conditioned,and basically "dig your own grave".
      I beat the class winner Omar Garcia in 06 and he looked exactly the same. The guy hasnt grown one single pound ever since, Walter should have outmuscled and outconditioned the guy all day long
      who are you so i can checkout your pics

Comment

20100710_03737_web.jpg

i didnt do southern states this year, but here is two pics from last time i competed exactly 1 year ago...

20100710_03736_web.jpg
        Last edited by RockyIII; July 12th, 2011, 08:50 PM.
        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Okay, so as you say Walter should have outmuscled and outconditioned Omar, but how do you know he as you wrote "intentionally took it easy?"
          The pic is from a prior contest and was merely in the initial index of photos as Comstock didn't shoot the show. Terrific looking physique you got there last year dude.

Comment

Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
            Okay, so as you say Walter should have outmuscled and outconditioned Omar, but how do you know he as you wrote "intentionally took it easy?"
            The pic is from a prior contest and was merely in the initial index of photos as Comstock didn't shoot the show.
            we been txting back and forth and he told me he intentionally came in in less than stellar conditions "assuming" it was still gonna be good enough to make top 3. Personally i think you should give every show you enter your all. all these "warmup" shows just dont make any sense to me. why leaving the door open for some mediocre bodybuilders to capitalize on and get the judges' nod? i dont get it
            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

John that pics is from 2009.....lol !
              www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

Comment

John the pic you put up is from 2009 I look horrible....messing with the keto diet..lol....... this one is from the show !
                Attached Files
                Last edited by wsantoni; July 13th, 2011, 02:14 AM.
                www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

Comment

we been txting back and forth and he told me he intentionally came in in less than stellar conditions "assuming" it was still gonna be good enough to make top 3. Personally i think you should give every show you enter your all. all these "warmup" shows just dont make any sense to me. why leaving the door open for some mediocre bodybuilders to capitalize on and get the judges' nod? i dont get it
                  Dont worry bro, Im not taking any chances for the next show in 5 weeks,,,coming in at 100%....started yesterday with the 2 hour cardio sessions....ill keep at it until I nail it !

Comment

Originally posted by wsantoni View Post
                    John the pic you put up is from 2009 I look horrible....messing with the keto diet..lol....... this one is from the show !
                    12th place???
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Working...
                    X