Walter Santoni trains arms 8 weeks out from the 2011 Southern States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter Santoni trains arms 8 weeks out from the 2011 Southern States

In this video, NPC bodybuilder Walter Santoni trains arms 8 weeks out from the 2011 Southern States Bodybuilding Championships. Santoni used to workout at Gold's gym in New Haven, Conn. but has moved to Tampa Bay, Florida and trains at the Powerhouse Gym. He is a humble guy with high aspirations.

usually i don't like arm training but i enjoyed this very much... let's go walter

Comment

I liked the incline triceps extensions.. gonna try those myself.
      Good luck, man! Enjoyed the video.

Comment

Great video, the guy looks good. Although, his shoulders seem unproportionately small compared to his big arms. Best of luck to him though!

Comment

Walter is RockyIII Approved to go into Southern States...we been chatting through pm and gave him a few pointers as far as the judging system in Florida...hope next year he will be in my corner when i take the same stage!
          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the support..... I guess ill have to show you guys a shoulders shot....to prove you wrong lol !
            www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

Comment

I look nothing like that now...ill put up pics this week,,, dialing it down and almost ready
              www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

Comment

Originally posted by Athlete View Post
                I liked the incline triceps extensions.. gonna try those myself.
                Good luck, man! Enjoyed the video.
                I got those from watching Jose Raymond !

Comment

Originally posted by wsantoni View Post
                  I look nothing like that now...ill put up pics this week,,, dialing it down and almost ready

If you are around the gym this weekend we will be there for Shawn Rays' Muscle Camp. We could get a video update. Shooting Lloyd Dollar immediately afterwards as he is just a few weeks from Jr. Nationals.

Comment

Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
                    If you are around the gym this weekend we will be there for Shawn Rays' Muscle Camp. We could get a video update. Shooting Lloyd Dollar immediately afterwards as he is just a few weeks from Jr. Nationals.

I dont think Im going be around, but let me know what time just in case.....if not we can try to do it the weekend of the Tampa Pro (if you are around) which is two weeks before Southern states... and I can strip down and pose !

Comment

Originally posted by wsantoni View Post
                      I dont think Im going be around, but let me know what time just in case.....if not we can try to do it the weekend of the Tampa Pro (if you are around) which is two weeks before Southern states... and I can strip down and pose !
                      9-3 and with Dollar maybe til 5 Saturday. I'll be around for the Tampa as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
                        9-3 and with Dollar maybe til 5 Saturday. I'll be around for the Tampa as well.
                        Awesome,,,, Im starting to look freaky hard and vascular..... and by then I should look crazy !

Comment

Good luck with the show man!
                          https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
                          https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

Thick as hell! Gimme some of that arm size for God's sake!
                            Muscular Development Online Editor
                            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X