Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul McClarin works out with Alex Ramirez & chats with Shawn Ray 3 weeks from Southern States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul McClarin works out with Alex Ramirez & chats with Shawn Ray 3 weeks from Southern States

After a number of years away from competition Paul McClarin returns to the bodybuilding stage as a super heavyweight at the NPC Southern States in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Shawn Ray interviews the big guy who then takes us through a workout with his trainer Alex Ramirez.

Fun shoot with Paul & Alex although they fussed with each other alot, lol. I'd hate to get Paul upset with me. He is a big dude.

Comment

We would like to thank John Hawley and Shawn Ray for catching Paul and Alex for this shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
        We would like to thank John Hawley and Shawn Ray for catching Paul and Alex for this shoot.
        Also Mike Salazar who nailed it down in the midst of some numb nutty attempts to lead them to the gym in the sweltering & gps confused South Florida highways & biways. Long story.

Comment

he has a killer build and a great head on his shoulders, think we will be seeing this guy around a lot.

Comment

ongrat to Paul wish him all the best!
            Special thanks to PHG Downtown Tampa those guys welcomed TEAM MD with open Arms!
            Loved the MDTV Misadventures on "Dude, Where's my Car" after the shoot was over in the parking structure in 110% humidity and heat!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
              Loved the MDTV Misadventures on "Dude, Where's my Car" after the shoot was over in the parking structure in 110% humidity and heat!!
              lol, more numb nuttiness on my part, duh what floor is it on? Can the calm, "cool" and collected Bodybuilding Hall of Famer help a dummy out please?

And someone left a hundred dollar bill on the backseat. Was that you, George or Mike? I'm thinking George claims it.

Comment

Shawn you asked him his stats twice.

Comment

Can the calm, "cool" and collected Bodybuilding Hall of Famer help a dummy out please
                  Yes, Puff Puff PASS!
                  Attached Files

Comment

That gyms looks familiar.... my home away from home..... doing southern states too big dog...see you there !
                    www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

Comment

From this video I can't spot a weak bodypart on this guy! Awesome.

Comment

so what's with the bad quality of the video?

Comment

Great Video once again John. Looking forward to watching my boy kick some ass in 6 days! Paul is hungry and he should do some damage!!
                          www.facebook.com/IamPDP MHPStrong www.FloridaX2X X2XClothing Sponsored Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by andy90 View Post
                            so what's with the bad quality of the video?
                            Yep, it is pixalating. Will remedy. Stay tuned.

Originally posted by pauldelpozo View Post
                            Great Video once again John. Looking forward to watching my boy kick some ass in 6 days! Paul is hungry and he should do some damage!!
                            Thanks man. We aim to please. Wait till you see your workout partner Alvisi's lol. Paul is a cool dude and a SHW with no belly? Whazzup with that? lol.

Comment

they are right John, great work as always !
                              www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

Comment

Working...
                              X