Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Garcia (LHW) wins 2011 NPC Southern States Overall! RESULTS, PHOTOS and Callout Videos

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    Walter Santoni took 12th place in the LHW
    that doesnt make any sense...
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

    Comment


    • #47
      All pre-judging and evening pics have been posted for Men's Fitness, Men's Physique, Fitness, Figure, and Bikini.

      Just starting with Men's Pre-judging, which is all group shots. You'll have to look at comparisons for these.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
        i know what walter is capable of and where his physique is at right now...i am shocked he didnt take his class and even the overall. For that not to happen either he was way off or even sick) or the judges were high. I tried to text him but he hasnt texted me back yet.

        On a side note, i beat Omar in 2006 at the Mid-Florida Classic in the LHW class. It feels weird to know a guy whom i beat before won his class and the overall!
        I didnt come in at 100% because I wanted to peak at a later show.....since top 3 qualified i didnt think I had to.... I will never do that show again.....dont agree with the judging.... dudes that looked amazing didnt even place and guys with skinny legs and fat asses placed.... never again...... Ill be doing Florida States and yes this time I will be at 100%
        www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

        Comment


        • #49
          we chatted today thru text so i now know the whole story. when i beat the guy in 06 and they announced him in second place he turned his back to the audience and went "that s bullshit". the guy always stroke me as a douche and has been competing at 180-something pounds since 06 or earlier while being my height or even slightly taller. Wish Walter would have wiped the stage with his ass LOL
          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
          JESUS THE CHRIST

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
            we chatted today thru text so i now know the whole story. when i beat the guy in 06 and they announced him in second place he turned his back to the audience and went "that s bullshit". the guy always stroke me as a douche and has been competing at 180-something pounds since 06 or earlier while being my height or even slightly taller. Wish Walter would have wiped the stage with his ass LOL
            You think there is a lot of politics involved at the Southern States?
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by jh34pg View Post
              unless they called him off from the side...

              I thought he went off without talking to anyone because he didn't step on stage till 11:30....is that NORMAL???

              IMO, no show should be that long! Split up the men and women and get the competitors out early
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                IMO, no show should be that long! Split up the men and women and get the competitors out early
                ya i really want to know what happened with kai, considering i was one of the idiots that waited till 1130 just to see him for 2 mins...

                as for walter...he def didn't look like top 5 in his class thats for sure

                Comment


                • #53
                  All of the pre-judging pics for male and female bodybuilding have been tagged. You can see them by looking at the comparison pics.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                    we chatted today thru text so i now know the whole story. when i beat the guy in 06 and they announced him in second place he turned his back to the audience and went "that s bullshit". the guy always stroke me as a douche and has been competing at 180-something pounds since 06 or earlier while being my height or even slightly taller. Wish Walter would have wiped the stage with his ass LOL
                    from the video i saw of Omar on you tube from the show he was the hardest guy in the LHW.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by wsantoni View Post
                      I didnt come in at 100% because I wanted to peak at a later show.....since top 3 qualified i didnt think I had to.... I will never do that show again.....dont agree with the judging.... dudes that looked amazing didnt even place and guys with skinny legs and fat asses placed.... never again...... Ill be doing Florida States and yes this time I will be at 100%
                      i believe its top 2 qualify in each weight class, unless they recently changed it.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        i thought it was top 3, but im not sure...

                        regarding walter, either he underestimated the quality he was gonna face in his class or the judges did a lousy job. i wasnt there so i cant tell for sure, but at his heighgt and the amount of mass he carries it is hard to believe he coudnt crack top 3 even at 70% of his best
                        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                        JESUS THE CHRIST

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Now you can go back and look at individual pics. The show has been tagged.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                            Now you can go back and look at individual pics. The show has been tagged.
                            only four pics from kai?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by jh34pg View Post
                              only four pics from kai?
                              I tagged all we had.

                              The photographer said Kai was pulled off the stage after shedding his track suit, as what was underneath was shear. I was not there, so I can't confirm or deny it.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                                i thought it was top 3, but im not sure...

                                regarding walter, either he underestimated the quality he was gonna face in his class or the judges did a lousy job. i wasnt there so i cant tell for sure, but at his heighgt and the amount of mass he carries it is hard to believe he coudnt crack top 3 even at 70% of his best
                                Thanks bro..... I will not come less than 100% in 5 weeks at NPC Florida States ... taking no changes this time.... no more wanting to peak at a later show....cuz if I dont qualify there is no point in it !
                                www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X