Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Garcia (LHW) wins 2011 NPC Southern States Overall! RESULTS, PHOTOS and Callout Videos

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wsantoni View Post
    Thanks bro..... I will not come less than 100% in 5 weeks at NPC Florida States ... taking no changes this time.... no more wanting to peak at a later show....cuz if I dont qualify there is no point in it !
    i saw the pics and i can tell you,those other 11 guys didnt beat you, you LET 'em!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

kai looks like he was wearing the same thing he always wears!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
        i thought it was top 3, but im not sure...

regarding walter, either he underestimated the quality he was gonna face in his class or the judges did a lousy job. i wasnt there so i cant tell for sure, but at his heighgt and the amount of mass he carries it is hard to believe he coudnt crack top 3 even at 70% of his best
        its top 2.

http://www.npcnewsonline.com/PDFfile...isionRules.pdf

scroll down to "what qualifies you for a national level competition"

makes sense, if you cant place in the top 2 of a regional show you have no business doing nationals.. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by hulk7280 View Post
          its top 2.

makes sense, if you cant place in the top 2 of a regional show you have no business doing nationals.. IMO
          i dont think Walter even knew that. Wish he would have brought his A game.
          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

i dont think Walter even knew that. Wish he would have brought his A game.
            It is what is bro.... i f..ked up..... just have to get back on the horse and come in at 100% in 5 weeks.... Im almost there just have to push it a lil bit more...but you are right I should of came in at my best !
            www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

Comment

Originally posted by wsantoni View Post
              It is what is bro.... i f..ked up..... just have to get back on the horse and come in at 100% in 5 weeks.... Im almost there just have to push it a lil bit more...but you are right I should of came in at my best !
              you will love the florida state contest...just beware, Deke Warner always has a lot of food sitting backstage for the competitors,and i m talking pizza,cheesecake,cupcakes,lasagna,cookies...LOL
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

you will love the florida state contest...just beware, Deke Warner always has a lot of food sitting backstage for the competitors,and i m talking pizza,cheesecake,cupcakes,lasagna,cookies...LOL

Yeah I know Deke.... great stand up guy.
                www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

Comment

QFT!!!! He has the best spread of food EVER!!!! Bad thing is the figure broads eat all the good shit so by the time the big guys get off stage there are a few crumbs left...LOL
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

its top 2.

at this show it was top 3 bro,,, per the judges in the meeting !

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                      QFT!!!! He has the best spread of food EVER!!!! Bad thing is the figure broads eat all the good shit so by the time the big guys get off stage there are a few crumbs left...LOL

My girlfriend is competing too,,,, so I will tell her to pull some aside for me =)

Comment

one of the few occasions when i despiced figure chicks LOL
                        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

thats why you gotta hide a couple cakes and snackes then eat em when you get offstage! thats what i did in 09 when i did fla state

Comment

thats why you gotta hide a couple cakes and snackes then eat em when you get offstage! thats what i did in 09 when i did fla state
                            what class did you do? i was walking by and eating the cheesecake mini-bites...i lost count after 10 of them LOL
                            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

what class did you do? i was walking by and eating the cheesecake mini-bites...i lost count after 10 of them LOL
                              i took one of those chocolate cheesecakes and hide it in my bag..lol

I was a light heavy, i dont think i got onstage to pose until 11:30 pm at that show, it ran long, I think that was the mark antionek won, he barely beat that other heavyweight and then won the overall.

Comment

i took one of those chocolate cheesecakes and hide it in my bag..lol

I was a light heavy, i dont think i got onstage to pose until 11:30 pm at that show, it ran long, I think that was the mark antionek won, he barely beat that other heavyweight and then won the overall.
                                you dont remember me? i too was in the lhw class, i was sitting backstage in that dress room next to the bathroom shooting the shit with some other competitors in our class
                                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Working...
                                X