Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Delarosa and Victor Martinez Train Chest: Road to the USAs: 10 Weeks Out

Jon Delarosa trains chest with the Dominican Dominator Victor Martinez at Bev's Powerhouse Gym.* Jon talks about how he started a soft prep for his diet 16 weeks out and not he is going full swing into the diet at 10 weeks out.
    Victor talks about what his current plans are for the New Year and also the difficulty of managing Jon's diet due to his physically active job which causes him to burn lots of calories, Vic talks about how hard it is estimating his macronutrient intake becasue of this.

To see a great champion like Victor help out a young and up and coming bodybuilder like jon delarosa just confirms my faith in the sport! This shows what a giving champion victor is and speaks volumes about the bond among bodybuilders today!

Comment

Holy shit, it finally works :O
      Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shadow
        It cuts off about three minutes or so in on me...
        same for me!
        Last edited by Robbie Durand; May 23rd, 2011, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Damn this video better play all the way through this time. If not.. I'm done with it.

Comment

Jon is one thick dude and his forearms are just crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
              Jon is one thick dude and his forearms are just crazy.
              thanks bro!

Comment

It's really nice to see Vic in there helping his friend. Bodybuilding needs more of that.

Jon is definitely bigger this year. Be interesting to see him and Juan in July!

Comment

John looking great esse!You definitely have added size and thickness to you chest and back!Good luck to ya at the USAs brah hope you take the overall!
                  J!E!T!S! JETS!JETS!JETS! Robby & Felicia

Comment

Vic great video and nice of you to help Jon he has lots of potential.Keep it up!!!

Eric Di Lauro
                    Mr. Canada Pro Trainer
                    Team Cutler Mr Olympia
                    http://www.jaycutler.com/eric-dilauro.php
                    www.newgenerationtrainer.blogspot.com/
                    http://www.google.com/profiles/mrcanadapro
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/mrcanadapro?feature=mexp
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eric-D...12916188788691

Comment

finally i see the video...
                      jon has a nice figure and vic seems to be controlling the gut a bit more

Comment

great team.. hope jon kicks ass this year!!

Comment

i like what victor said about focusing on the passion and not obsession, this is something ive always had trouble with becoming too obsessed with it.. i sometimes forget to enjoy it by making the process too complicated! jon you look great for 10weeks out, i imagine its very difficult balancing it with a 9to5 job and family, just do your best, you cant do more than this! you cant control somethings, so just go with it!

Comment

thanks everyone! i am definately fortunate to have victor on my side as a friend and mentor! he has been a great help in all aspects from my life.

Comment

Working...
                            X