Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lions, Tigers, and Bears Oh My...love it, I thought that was dope handle all 3 of em... TEAM LONG BABY!!! it's almost SHOWTIME in HOLLYWOOD!!!
    COOKIN LIKE A BITCH! http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RUCKUS10/

Comment

Darron's good people too....he wouldn't recognize me by name but I used to train around him a bit at the gym on Pineville Matthews in Charlotte....always super cool and approachable....humble as hell...class act! Best of luck, Hollywood!

Comment

Darron has a solid physique, it's going to be interesting seeing him battle out there. He definitely has the goods to win. Best of luck out there Darron. Don Long still has the legendary stache lol. Heroic.
        ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

Darren does look really good right now. Gonna be tough to beat.
          Go Hard or Go Home.

Comment

I'll be as objective as possible, with the intent of being constructive.

He looks good for 4 weeks out. Hell I'll say great, but judging for them '09 Jr nats where he won, he'll certainly have to bring a new level of conditioning to the USA stage. His legs were not up to par in 09, and there were no legs shown in this video. If he's going for the overall, he better bring in those legs to match that amazing upper body.

Not doubting Don long's ability to help him achieve that at all btw, just pointing out the fact that IF he comes in shredded and full, he'll have a shot battling it out with guys like kuclo for the overall. The USAs are incredibly challenging and the contest brings in some incredible people. Incredibly huge people I might add too (Jason huh dwarfed the shit out of everyone else in 2010).

I sincerely hope this guy gets a pro card. This v-taper and thickness are crazy, but that alone is not enough to win against the dudes going into it. Soon after a video of a promising amateur is posted, another amateur that could do damage pops up.

You really don't know what to expect at the USAs...

Best of luck darron.

Comment

Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
              Multi-gigabyte higher quality video version for Darron's fans than we typically run on the website. Youtube can pay for it:

Liked and Favorited on youtube appreciate the link. The quality of this video is perfect, the workout was perfect, his drive was there, the mental focus was beyond amazing. This guy knows what he wants and just does what he has to do to obtain his goals. Truly amazing video man wholy crap I'm definately watching this video many many many more times to come. Goodluck to you I look forward to seeing your progress over time and seeing many more videos

Comment

Hollywood looks like he packed on a little more size...symmetry is legit and his conditioning is always spot on. I hope he gets his pro card. He seems like a really good dude.
                "Do not demand what you cannot take by force."

Comment

Love the Diamond Cutter ref. even though most people on here don't know who Diamond Dalls Page is LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by josebb View Post
                    He looks good for 4 weeks out.
                    Just to be clear, Darron was shot for this "5 weeks out" on Friday, June 24th after the Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships Meet the Pros press conference. Not trying to confuse anyone regarding his conditioning; or maybe we are, lol. The video production was complete before the end of June. Darron might can dredge up a current pic.

Comment

It's great to see someone thats as humble as he is hungry,and to hear you thanking former coaches and trainers as well as giving homage to your present coach DON really shows your understanding that though each man stands on that stage alone, yet in order to get to the top that you must have a great support system behind you , and it seems like you definitely have that! Great video I usually watch about a minute into bodybuilding videos cause mostly the subject's workouts don't impress or they are'nt intense, but I gotta say you definitely brought it...Best Of Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo_29 View Post
                        Liked and Favorited on youtube appreciate the link. The quality of this video is perfect, the workout was perfect, his drive was there, the mental focus was beyond amazing. This guy knows what he wants and just does what he has to do to obtain his goals. Truly amazing video man wholy crap I'm definately watching this video many many many more times to come. Goodluck to you I look forward to seeing your progress over time and seeing many more videos
                        For my part thanks Angelo. Thanks for the props regarding the video aspects and interest in viewing it again and again. That's affirmation that we are doing the sort of work people want to see of great athletes. This was a challenge to shoot as I had to get close, but indeed the Planet Fitness sentiments came to mind as Darron was so focused, moving fast for a big man and was certainly a bit intimidating. I only got too close once and hit by a piece of equipment when he was doing lat pull downs. It was a wild shoot. The lions, tigers and bears got nothing on Darron. Looking forward to shooting him as an IFBB professional in the future

Comment

Originally posted by black23 View Post
                          It's great to see someone thats as humble as he is hungry,and to hear you thanking former coaches and trainers as well as giving homage to your present coach DON really shows your understanding that though each man stands on that stage alone, yet in order to get to the top that you must have a great support system behind you , and it seems like you definitely have that! Great video I usually watch about a minute into bodybuilding videos cause mostly the subject's workouts don't impress or they are'nt intense, but I gotta say you definitely brought it...Best Of Luck!
                          Big Don I gotta say I've always been a fan of your Physique and Mustache , my ex girlfriend had a mad crush on ya and would lose her mind when you would step out on the stage lol!!

Comment

Arnold's old philosophy of STAY HUNGRY is easy to apply to Darron. But wanting something badly doesn't get you a pro qualification. The guys I've seen go pro looked like pros when they walked onstage. What matters is that the total package is there: conditioning, size, presentation.

Comment

Best of luck to Darron and Team Long. Very humble young man with a great physique, definitely see him doing some damage in the light heavys. I'm sure he/Don have sat down and looked at all his strengths/weaknesses to make the necessary changes to bring a winning physique to the stage on July 29th......
                              www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

lhw winner right here and possibly overall
                                nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Working...
                                X