Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Del Campo trains back and triceps seven weeks out from the 2011 USA Championships

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Del Campo trains back and triceps seven weeks out from the 2011 USA Championships

Bodybuilder Victor Del Campo trains back and triceps seven weeks out from the 2011 USA Championships.

he looks like king kamali haha. but good luck to him at usa

Comment

Victor has been in the scene for quite a while remember meeting him at 2006Nationals. He is always getting better nicecondition onstage, but the walters weight class at Nationals specially 09 andlast year is just ridiculous. Best of luck Victor...great physique, btw I woulddrop to the light weights at least once have you consider that?fficeffice" />>>

Comment

Lots of momentum in his movements.

Comment

In great shape for 7 weeks out right where he wants to be
          T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

what are his stats? his bodytype is very similar to mine
            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

thanks guys
              i am about 5"3' 184 lbs in that video. woke up this morning at 176-177. as for trying to be a light weight there is no possible way i could get down to 155. if anything i will be a middle weight in the near future. i have a hard time getting down to welter at 165.
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Victor...e/195268454645

Comment

Originally posted by victordelcampo View Post
                thanks guys
                i am about 5"3' 184 lbs in that video. woke up this morning at 176-177. as for trying to be a light weight there is no possible way i could get down to 155. if anything i will be a middle weight in the near future. i have a hard time getting down to welter at 165.
                dont listen to the haters, this is bodybuilding so the only place you can go from here is nowhere but up to a heavier class. at your height you will make a dangerous middleweight
                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                  dont listen to the haters, this is bodybuilding so the only place you can go from here is nowhere but up to a heavier class. at your height you will make a dangerous middleweight
                  Hater wtf you talking about? It was only a suggestion (better chance of getting his pro-card as a light weight), I had no idea that Victor was that heavy.. I actually have a lot of respect for Victor for stepping on the National stage year after year...

Comment

Originally posted by alexander999 View Post
                    Hater wtf you talking about? It was only a suggestion (better chance of getting his pro-card as a light weight), I had no idea that Victor was that heavy.. I actually have a lot of respect for Victor for stepping on the National stage year after year...
                    any comments that dont involve ass-greasing/ass-kissing are considered "hater" comments...didnt you get the memo?
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by alexander999 View Post
                      no offense was taken. i want to keep getting bigger my ultimate goal is to go pro and battle in the 212s. not sure what i will weigh at USA middle or welter but i wont be a welter for much longer, that's for sure.
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Victor...e/195268454645

Comment

Solid video.. best of luck

Comment

Good to see Victor looking great and doing well. For those of you who don't know RTB1, he was kind of a party guy back then and we weren't sure he would pull it together. He is now a family man, a hard worker and a very good bodybuilder.
                          Check out my redesigned video samples page!
                          http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
                            Good to see Victor looking great and doing well. For those of you who don't know RTB1, he was kind of a party guy back then and we weren't sure he would pull it together. He is now a family man, a hard worker and a very good bodybuilder.
                            who's RTB1?
                            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                              who's RTB1?
                              raise the bar 1...mike"s film trilogy

Comment

Working...
                              X