Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Latest On An: An Nguyen Trains Chest 2.5 Weeks out from 2011 USA Championships.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Latest On An: An Nguyen Trains Chest 2.5 Weeks out from 2011 USA Championships.

Bodybuilder An Nguyen trains chest two a half weeks out from the USA Championships in Las Vegas, Nevada July 29-30, 2011. In this video, Nguyen discusses his workout with his trainer Paul Finn.

And here's more An:

Bodybuilder An Nguyen trains back three and a half weeks out from the USA Championships in Las Vegas, Nevada July 29-30, 2011. In this video, Nguyen discusses his workout with his trainer Paul Finn.

An Nguyen trains shoulders four and a half weeks out from the USA Championships in Las Vegas, Nevada July 29-30, 2011. In this video, Nguyen discusses his workout with his trainer Paul Finn.

I know An from Gold's Gym when it was here in Fresno and I must say, that overall, his physique has improved incredibly! It's good to finally see some footage of you, An. Good luck at the USA's!

Comment

Representing for the viets!

Comment

GREAT JOB, LOOKING GOOD....................

Comment

VIET!!!

Comment

Impressive Kid...Wow!

Comment

I see An at golds ...he has a great physique plus he is very humble ...his conditioning is right on spot...I hope he will turns pro this year at USA...

Comment

he always looks good from what i have seen.. seems to have added some size.. looks very good.. hope he does well..

Comment

Dude's got some serious form. Nice job and good luck at USA's.
                  BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

looks great, great form... good luck to him in prep for USAs

Comment

first place in the heavyweight class? i think so

Comment

C'mon An, you can do it! Not only are you representing your Asian community back in the Central Valley, but you are representing Fresno, like Flex Wheeler and Phil Hernon before you. It's An, all the way!!!

Comment

the heavyweight class is gunna be the best at this usa's
                          nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

I love MD! I always watch the videos to get ideas before I go workout. Thanks for this!

Comment

Nice physique, great selection of back movements.

Comment

Working...
                              X