Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Latest On An: An Nguyen Trains Chest 2.5 Weeks out from 2011 USA Championships.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it's An or John...

Comment

Man, I wish I had the nuggets to juice. I'd blow these guys away. They are just puffy. All juice. I just don't have the cajones to wake up in the morning and think of being a drug addict. Of poison running through my veins. I love bodybuilding and it used to be awesome during the Gaspari, Birdsong, Paris, Labrada, Sugar Ray days. But today they are just Gangsters. All looking the same. Baseball cap backwards. A tattoo. Ready to give birth tummies. Belly buttons that are beautiful. Man, I wish I had the pebbles to juice.

Comment

lol theres charles glass in da video and tiny waist

Comment

his forearms must be strong..i cant seem to train back w/o lifting straps

Comment

The USA is shaping up to be a great show!

Comment

with respect to an...sounds like mike tyson
              That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

That was a great back workout, hope this guy does well nice way to contract traps too never seen that before..he like shrugs back and he's shrugging up gotta give it a try.

Comment

Bodybuilder An Nguyen trains chest two a half weeks out from the USA Championships in Las Vegas, Nevada July 29-30, 2011. In this video, Nguyen discusses his workout with his trainer Paul Finn.

Comment

Great video and best of luck to AN.

Eric Di Lauro
                    Mr. Canada Pro Trainer
                    Team Cutler Mr Olympia
                    www.newgenerationtrainer.blogspot.com/
                    http://www.google.com/profiles/mrcanadapro
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/mrcanadapro?feature=mexp
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eric-D...8788691?ref=ts

Comment

Right now i see him and Kuclo winning their pro card at the USA

Comment

Good stuff An!! Looking solid!

Comment

This guy really looks good should do well in his show good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                            Dude's got some serious form. Nice job and good luck at USA's.
                            I agree its refreshing to see a bodybuilder let alone one of his size using good form his upper body look good be interesting to see what his legs are like to see the complete package.

Comment

Every video i see of this guy is very impressive, seriously really good videos. Noticed the incline was alittle higher than what people would normally use unless it was my imagination. I'm so rewatching this tomorrow before my workout.

Comment

ENJOY WATCHING AN WORKING OUT. GOOD STUFF.......................

Comment

Working...
                                X