Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Latest On An: An Nguyen Trains Chest 2.5 Weeks out from 2011 USA Championships.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good shit AN! Some serious training you got going on brother. See you at the USA's. How long have you been working with Mr. Finn?

Comment

It's good to see MD covering some west-coast BB'ers! Peeps like Hidetada Yamigishi, An Nguyen, etc etc.

Comment

I see a lot of guys start with incline press. What is the reason for this? Seems like you would want to start with flat and recruit more muscle while you have the energy for it.

Comment

Thank you everyone for all the positive feedbacks and rooting for me. I am glad you guys are enjoying the videos and getting some workout tips from it. Next workout video is going to be arms and that's going to be fun to watch.

Comment

Thanks, for the incline bench press it is a bit higher. I use to always go 45 degee angle and it works but started this year I decided to go one notch higher and I feel and see more result. It just works better for me.

Comment

I have been training with Paul Finn starting the first of Febuary, a few days after I moved to Venice.

Comment

Looks like a bigger version of Hide!!

Comment

great video series.... thanks for posting... good luck to An in prep for USA's

Comment

Congra An this is Ryan from fresno bro, glad to see you stuck with the iron, wish I did after last couple years, but planning a comeback. Wish you well at the USA'S bro you gained alot solid muscle to do some damage on stage bro, and hope all is well with your family also. Takecare bro, and rock the stage in Vegas!

Comment

asi have stated before.. i am really impressed with him.. looks great.. has added some size this time around.. and i like his personality.. hope he does well..

Comment

Everyone can benefit from compound and isolation techniques at different times. Please take what you see here and add it to your arsenal – you never know which moves might hit you like nothing else and fire you up and force response like you’ve never seen. My goals right now are to drop the body fat and continue to work on that complete aesthetic physique, so what Todd’s showing me right now...

Comment

I tried his version of the standing row on the hammer strength machine (normally do it seated), it hits the back at a more direct angle, good stuff!

Comment

Damn, he's pushing some heavy weight for being 2.5 weeks out.
                            "Do not demand what you cannot take by force."

Comment

Looks like Paul Finn is doing a great job on An. Good luck at the USAs!

Comment

An , the way you look in the leg training video is good enuff to win.
                                You will win the USA HW.
                                I guarantee it.

Lifeguard
                                SPONSOR-United-Muscle, MOD-Bodybuilding Dungeon + Meatheadz

Comment

Working...
                                X