Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dream. Visualize. Create. USA Light Heavyweight Hopeful Eli Blahut on Muscle Beach TV

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream. Visualize. Create. USA Light Heavyweight Hopeful Eli Blahut on Muscle Beach TV

MD's Muscle Beach host Dave Bourlet hooks up with 2011 USA Championships light heavyweight hopeful Eli Blahut in Venice, California. Blahut introduces us to his dog, shows us around the camper he lived in behind Gold's Gym and talks of how he made it to the Mecca of bodybuilding in the first place. Blahut has done well in the past couple of years placing first at the 2009 Excalibur as a welterweight, first in the 2010 Jr Nationals as a middleweight, and first in the light heavyweights at the 2010 West Coast Classic.

beautiful physik, very balanced

Comment

The LHW class is stacked! There are so many guys that dont get any publicity that will show up at the show looking like a freak! Its impossible to say who will win.
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

he was a welter 2 years ago and won middles at jr nats last year damn he keeps getting better
        nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

He reminds me of a roided out version of the guy that hangs out with Holly Madison and sings in Broadway shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorcher View Post
            He reminds me of a roided out version of the guy that hangs out with Holly Madison and sings in Broadway shows.
            why do you know about that?
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
              why do you know about that?
              Err...because I watch Holly Madison's reality show on occasion, dumb ass?

Comment

hes a little crazy but has a nice balanced phisique . Its a show off or just playin stupid in this vid .

Comment

BIT OF A CHARACTER, I LIKE THAT..........................

Comment

Did he just advertise dog breeding
                    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Originally posted by eu View Post
                      hes a little crazy but has a nice balanced phisique . Its a show off or just playin stupid in this vid .
                      Yeah bro we need more bodybuilders who just talk about eating chicken and rice 6x a day, give thanks to god and say their training style is hardcore....never ever gets old.

Comment

Funny dude. Dropped everything and just went for it. Props.

Comment

Eli surely is entertaining on top of being a great bodybuilder, I hope he does well at the USA.

Comment

im hoping someone will do a day in the life with eli, he is a great personality and has some interesting views on food.

Comment

See you can be a pot head and a great bodybuilder at the same time.

Viva la green.

And the guy is amazing for jumping weight classes like he did.

Comment

Working...
                              X