Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He's Back! 'Baby Kai' James "Freakin" Stewart Bangin Chest 1 Week Out! Thick as a Brick!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy thickness, very very full muscle bellies all over, crazy peaked bis/crazy cut tris, cannonball delts - generally very complete physique ! Great training philosophy, really like it when i see guys who know how to train smart.
    Would love to seem him learn to pose better and keep that waist down.
    MyProtein 5% Discount Code: MP194637

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Blechman View Post
      32 year old James Stewart is definitely a freak! James is 5.5 1/2 feet tall and weighs 275 lbs on the off-season.

James is well educated and is a teacher in Southern California.

James has huge legs! He also has good arms, back, triceps, shoulders and chest.

Check out part 2 on MD TV when James trains chest and triceps early this week!
      Thanks Steve. i seen James in person at the gym i work out at and this guy is swollen. he seems like a good guy cause lots of people come up to him in the gym and hes always giving advice.

I also like the way he explains his self on camera. Is he going to be posting on the forums?

Some here have mentioned his huge waist. but doesn't Jay cutler suffer a bit from that also.
      Last edited by BranchFan2000; July 25th, 2011, 03:25 PM.

Comment

big moe foe foe sho

Comment

he is one short heavyweight
          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
            he is one short heavyweight
            shawn ray was pretty short. not sure if he was a heavy weight though.

Comment

THE GUY COMES ACROSS AS A REALLY NICE GUY,EXPLAINED EVERY EXERCISE IN DETAIL VERY INFORMATIVE AND A GOOD PHILOSOPHY IN THE WAY OF TRAIN DO YOUR THING WEATHER YOU LOVE TRAINING OR NOT AND THEN GET OUT OF THERE, REALLY GOOD VIDEO AND EVERY EXERCISE WAS WITH GOOD FORM AND A FULL RANGE OF MOTION BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE ON DAY OF SHOW GOOD LUCK TO HIM WOULD DEFINATELY LIKE TO SEE MORE OF THIS GUY

Comment

Originally posted by intensity45 View Post
                ok...something about the way this guy talks really annoys me lol
                and wtf is up with the dudes cheeks
                Yep. I didn't make it a minute into the video
                Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Maximum Explosion!

Comment

really impressed me until i saw him pose. work on it dude.
                    LUCKY 13 APPAREL
                    http://www.greasegasandglory.com/man...nufacturerid=1

Comment

Here he was two years ago

Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Comment

a lot of meat there...
                        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

From that video of him on stage, you can tell he's got a nice impressive physique, the only thing holding him back is his lack of abdominal control and narrow clavicles.
                          Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Big, thick dude. Really needs to dial in the conditioning and practice his posing if he expects to place high
                            All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Shoulders look insane, posing adjustments should make him stand out much more.
                              www.allnaturaloptions.com - Natural Bodybuilder - Train hard, train harder.

Comment

THICK THICK THICK!!!!!
                                Having the genes of a rhino is only half the BATTLE!

Comment

Working...
                                X