Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He's Back! 'Baby Kai' James "Freakin" Stewart Bangin Chest 1 Week Out! Thick as a Brick!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks better in the video than I expected.
    Good for him and best of luck.
    Nice guy from the first video too.

Life
    SPONSOR-United-Muscle, MOD-Bodybuilding Dungeon + Meatheadz

Comment

finally this guy on MD

i have been seeing him for about 2 years now at 24 hour fitness in Rancho cucamonga gym. to be honest, he is a monster. I've been to Mr. Olympia and other shows but this guy is really insane. When he walks by at the gym, everyone stares at him. This video really truly doesnt show how big he is. He recently dyed his hair too. anyways, i think he is a cool buy but looks kinda scary because he never smiles lol. he always rack his weight and overral, pretty cool guy. wish him the best for 2011 USA championship! go james!

Comment

i have been seeing him for about 2 years now at 24 hour fitness in Rancho cucamonga gym. to be honest, he is a monster. I've been to Mr. Olympia and other shows but this guy is really insane. When he walks by at the gym, everyone stares at him. This video really truly doesnt show how big he is. He recently dyed his hair too. anyways, i think he is a cool buy but looks kinda scary because he never smiles lol. he always rack his weight and overral, pretty cool guy. wish him the best for 2011 USA championship! go james!

Comment

Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
          Big, thick dude. Really needs to dial in the conditioning and practice his posing if he expects to place high
          Doidodoi.

Comment

He's back! Just one week out from the USAs James "Freakin" Stewart bangs out a chest workout before he invades the heavyweight division. This year's heavyweight class is gonna be siiiick!

Comment

I'm not understanding the "Baby Kai" reference at all.
              "Bring the beauty back!"

Comment

Originally posted by carolyn bryant View Post
                I'm not understanding the "Baby Kai" reference at all.
                he s big and he s black
                I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

I REALY LIKE THIS GUY.. he is one thick ass freak.. but besides that i like his attitude.. he is enjoying what he is doing.. they dont come much bigger..

Comment

They call him baby kai cuz he's got just as much synthol in his bis as kai.

Comment

This is his 3rd show ever? If so thats quite impressive!
                      Hope you crack the top5, possibly top3.

Comment

I have seen him in person and I agree he is a monster. His muscles are so big he looks like a freak of nature...I do stare at him but its out of respect to admire his physic and work ethic.... one thing is I never see him do cardio so if he or any of his trainers can talk about his cardio routine....I hope MD keeps this guy on board

Comment

beast proportions,good luck with his comp

Comment

James looks impressive. Hope he does well!

Comment

Freak!

Comment

AGAIN EVERY EXERCISE EXPLAINED AND UNLIKE ALOT OF PROS, MENTIONING NO NAMES THOUGH HIS FORM IS SPOT ON FOR HIS BODY STRUCTURE, I REALLY HOPE HE DOES WELL IN THE SHOW AND HOPE TO SEE MORE OF THIS GUY IN THE FUTURE.AND YES HIS CLAVICLES MAY BE SMALL BUT SO ARE PHIL HEATHS YET HE IS THE BEST BODYBUILDER ON EARTH AT THE MINUTE IN MY OPINION.

Comment

Working...
                                X