Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its AN BABY! Nguyen Trains Legs! Nguyen On MBTV! 6 Videos of An's Quest for USA Title!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its AN BABY! Nguyen Trains Legs! Nguyen On MBTV! 6 Videos of An's Quest for USA Title!

Heavyweight bodybuilder An Nguyen trains legs ten days out from the USA Championships in Las Vegas, Nevada July 29-30, 2011. In this video, Nguyen discusses his workout with his trainer Paul Finn.

MD's Muscle Beach host Dave Bourlet hooks up with An Nguyen and his trainer Paul Finn. See how Nguyen's feeling in the last few days before the USAs!

Heavyweight bodybuilder An Nguyen trains arms two weeks out from the USA Championships in Las Vegas, Nevada July 29-30, 2011. In this video, Nguyen discusses his workout with his trainer Paul Finn.

An Nguyen Training Arms Prepping for USA Heavyweight Battle

Bodybuilder An Nguyen trains chest two a half weeks out from the USA Championships in Las Vegas, Nevada July 29-30, 2011. In this video, Nguyen discusses his workout with his trainer Paul Finn.

And here's more An:

Bodybuilder An Nguyen trains back three and a half weeks out from the USA Championships in Las Vegas, Nevada July 29-30, 2011. In this video, Nguyen discusses his workout with his trainer Paul Finn.

An Nguyen trains shoulders four and a half weeks out from the USA Championships in Las Vegas, Nevada July 29-30, 2011. In this video, Nguyen discusses his workout with his trainer Paul Finn.

looking good! best of luck man!

Comment

I LIKE THIS GUY, ALL THE BEST AN................................

Comment

winner of the Heavyweight class

Comment

His voice is kind of like Kevin English's. Strong triceps..

Comment

QUESTION FOR PAUL FINN, WHO IS THE MOST GENETICALLY GIFTED ATHLETE YOU HAVE TRAINED ?........................

Comment

This guy has a set of freakshows for arms dddayyyyuuuummm

Comment

beast tri's! i think i'm going to give those drag curls a go on arms day.

Comment

Oh, I think I'm seeing a pro-card in the near future.

Comment

This guy is bringin' it, & the trainer is tops. No wonder Charles Glass works with him.

Comment

Holy Triceps Batman!!
                      Having the genes of a rhino is only half the BATTLE!

Comment

I swear, facially looks like Stan Mcquay.

Comment

Wow, looks great. Impressive.

Comment

Genetically gifted?

As far as just the raw physical genetics, An is certainly one of the most blessed Ive seen, Another guy Ive trained who has loads of raw potential is Armin Sholz. Of course it takes more than the physical...some guys with somewhat lesser physical genetics just want it more than others. thx!
                            Last edited by PEFINN; July 25th, 2011, 07:41 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Paul Train me ahahahaha Good to see u on the boards.
                              Having the genes of a rhino is only half the BATTLE!

Comment

Working...
                              X