This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Blahut Blasts Back Ready to Bring It at the USA Light Heavyweights

In this video Eli Blahut trains back eleven days out before competing in the light heavyweight division at the 2011 USA Championships. Blahut has done well in the past couple of years placing first at the 2009 Excalibur as a welterweight, first in the 2010 Jr Nationals as a middleweight, and first in the light heavyweights at the 2010 West Coast Classic.

And more Blahut:

MD's Muscle Beach host Dave Bourlet hooks up with 2011 USA Championships light heavyweight hopeful Eli Blahut in Venice, California. Blahut introduces us to his dog, shows us around the camper he lived in behind Gold's Gym and talks of how he made it to the Mecca of bodybuilding in the first place. Blahut has done well in the past couple of years placing first at the 2009 Excalibur as a welterweight, first in the 2010 Jr Nationals as a middleweight, and first in the light heavyweights at the 2010 West Coast Classic.

I can safely say I've never seen a back workout like that before!

Comment

MUCH RESPECT! and anticipation!
      B.S Dietetics,Pro-fight sport supplements athlete/Rep: www.contourednutrition.com

Comment

yea...good look, and seems like a nice guy overall
        www.Demarresden.com www.crazeewear.com

Comment

Damn!!!

Comment

I enjoyed the video.

Comment

You're gonna go "WOAH!" hahahahaha, what a jokester.
              Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Good Physique, and a funny dude abs remind me of lee Priest. But all in all I would rather listen to Kai talk.

Comment

Who is he hearing talk to him all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroFire View Post
                    Jesus....

or Satan.
                    Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
                      Jesus....

or Satan.
                      Maybe an imaginary workout partner. Everybody bodybuilder should have one. They're never late, and they tell you what exercise to do next. But you're screwed on the spotting.

Comment

Maybe an imaginary workout partner. Everybody bodybuilder should have one. They're never late, and they tell you what exercise to do next. But you're screwed on the spotting.
                        LMFAO! That same friend was at my gym today too. I was gonna start with squats than Eli's friend was telling me, no start with leg press. Next I was gonna do lunges but i heard no do squats... so I did squats. I hope I run into this guy again cuz my workout was intense!

Comment

Comment

lmao. Where to start.
                            Idk if he was serious about the voices or messing with the camera.
                            Anyone living in a camper behind a gym may be hearing voices.

He is strong, he is determined, he is a little nuts too.

All needed to be a BB.
                            SPONSOR-United-Muscle, MOD-Bodybuilding Dungeon + Meatheadz

Comment

His inner voice. His spirit. Its funny that lots of guys will call him funny or weird but what it is is him listening to his spirit to do things rather than HIM trying to do things. hes in the moment listening and waiting for answers to come. and they always will. its just the majority of dudes shut themselves off to it guiding them cuz they are too busy trying too hard themselves thinking they know best. most people wont understand anything about it in this lifetime though...
                              My belief is greater than your doubt

Comment

Working...
                              X