Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don Long and Darron 'Hollywood" Glenn Talk "HELL WEEK" before the 2011 USA Championships

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Long and Darron 'Hollywood" Glenn Talk "HELL WEEK" before the 2011 USA Championships

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Don Long shares his philosophy going into so-called Hell Week leading into the 2011 NPC USAs with one of his clients Darron Hollywood Glenn.

Good interview.
    Don is a great coach!
    Good to see the dedication from Darron, hope he nails it. Should do well. He was someone that got mentioned last year but he came in off. He looks much more complete for this year so its all abt conditioning!

Comment

Two cool cats. Had some self inflicted microphone problems prior to getting this shoot done, but these two were laid back even though they had a tough workout ahead last Saturday and Don had to simultaneously deal with clients competing at Masters Nationals and afterwards get back to St. Augustine to oversee his team members competing in the Ancient City Classic. Darron's work ethic, physique and soulful commentaries are something special and truly top shelf.

Recap of former MD video feature:

Last edited by MusclepapaJohn; July 26th, 2011, 01:29 AM.

Comment

possible overall winner
        nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Coleman-Like

Comment

Great vid and great guy. I had the pleasure of meeting Darron several years ago when was still a middleweight and was amazed at how much size he carries. Good luck at the USA.

Comment

I keep hearing great things about super sets, especially pre-contest. I think I'm going to have to give it a try. I can't believe he drove 6 hours. I feel like such a wuss now.

Comment

When I grow up, I want to have a stache like Don Long
                ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
                  possible overall winner
                  How could you tell? He didn't show any part of his physique whatsoever.

Comment

Great interview!!! In the voice of Denzel in American Gangster...."My Man"! Lol!!!

Comment

@ buffguy, i remember what he looked like at usa's 2 years ago all he needed wasto be shredded he was off last time thats it if hes in shape he should do very well
                      nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

good vid...very humble
                        www.Demarresden.com www.crazeewear.com

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
                          possible overall winner
                          He's good, but he would have to look like Ronnie to win the overall. He HAS to be shredded b/c this LHW class is loaded!
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Great Vid

Comment

Don in ur touch up training say u wanted to bring up chest how do u combat bursitis and tendernitis in the shoulder long head of bicep area i get overuse bursitis and tendernitis just from doing bodyparts once a week and doing a few extra sets on another day same bodypart interesed to hear ur theory on this ?

Comment

Working...
                              X