Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don Long and Darron 'Hollywood" Glenn Talk "HELL WEEK" before the 2011 USA Championships

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
    He's good, but he would have to look like Ronnie to win the overall. He HAS to be shredded b/c this LHW class is loaded!
    He would have to look like Ronnie to beat Tamer El Gundy ? He is by far the most genetically gifted guy in his class. He certainly may lose but he maybe the one guy who could be slightly off and still win the class. Ciccone and Gundy are very good but Glenn has to be seen as being on a different level. I am a little suprised he still a light heavy but outside of that I think he will win.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFuture View Post
      He would have to look like Ronnie to beat Tamer El Gundy ? He is by far the most genetically gifted guy in his class. He certainly may lose but he maybe the one guy who could be slightly off and still win the class. Ciccone and Gundy are very good but Glenn has to be seen as being on a different level. I am a little suprised he still a light heavy but outside of that I think he will win.
      hard to tell when you cant even see his legs
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
        Two things : 1. We have seen the other guys upper bodies and they dont match his
        2. We have seen his legs before and they werent terrible they just needed more work.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
          its not hard to see what his legs look like there are plenty of his comp pictures on this website.....
          nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

If his legs are anything like his upper body, he could do some serious damage.

Comment

Happy Birthday Darron!
              Hope you get something you really want today

Comment

Awesome showing this past weekend.
                Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Comment

Working...
                X