Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kuclo Gears Up for USAs! Smashin' Back with Jeff Dwelle 2 Weeks Out! (Plus Delt Video)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Kuclo Gears Up for USAs! Smashin' Back with Jeff Dwelle 2 Weeks Out! (Plus Delt Video)

Just two weeks out from his next attempt at earning a pro card, Steve Kuclo trains back with Jeff Dwelle. While these guys are usually found at Metroflex, today they are escaping the heat and working out at another gym. Can Kuclo take the super heavies? We will find out Saturday night!

In this video, NPC USA Championships super heavyweight hopeful, Steve Kuclo, trains shoulders with NPC USA competitor Jeff Dwelle and IFBB Pro Sarah Hayes. Kuclo and Dwelle discuss the changes they have made in the past year and talk about the different approaches their respective gurus, Hany Rambod (kuclo) and George Farah (Dwelle) bring to the table. Hayes is training for the Europa Battle of Champions in Hartford this weekend.

Good Luck to all of you!
    I actually think Steve can win without being 100% in shape, looking good for him for this years USA:s.

Comment

it's time to take that god damn procard steve... Let's go Kuclo

Comment

looking good, Jeff.

Comment

Thanks, buffguy. We had alot of fun filiming the videos!

Comment

Good luck to Steve Kuclo been 1 of my favorites ever since he and Justin Harris(His old traing buddy)came out with there video 4 years ago!Jeff you have an awesome physique brotha I strive to look like you do 1 day and it will happen!And Sarah HOLY SHIT is she very beautiful and what a body on her absolutely drop dead Gorgeous!
            J!E!T!S! JETS!JETS!JETS! Robby & Felicia

Comment

i absolutely love looking at sarah hayes

on another note it doesnt look like steve's gonna be ready. but alot can happen in two weeks obviously so we'll have to wait and see
              2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

she s a hottie!!!
                I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

What a great team!!

Comment

Just two weeks out from his next attempt at earning a pro card, Steve Kuclo trains back with Jeff Dwelle. While these guys are usually found at Metroflex, today they are escaping the heat and working out at another gym. Can Kuclo take the super heavies? We will find out Saturday night!

Comment

his legs are so freaky it still doesnt look like his upper body matches, but you can tell he is more conditioned, his delts look shredded, my pick for the win but juan morel and so many good super heavies out there

Comment

ALL THE BEST GUYS, HOPE WE C MORE OF SARAH NEXT TIME..................................

Comment

Funny, last year I was really rooting for Kuclo, but this year I'm leaning more towards Juan.
                          Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Thanks for the vids,good luck Jeff

Comment

Time to get that pro card!

Comment

Working...
                              X