Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe "The Beast" DeRousie and Stan "Rhino" Efferding Smashing Chest & Tris -1 Week Out from USAs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe "The Beast" DeRousie and Stan "Rhino" Efferding Smashing Chest & Tris -1 Week Out from USAs

Check out the workout between Joe "The Beast" DeRousie and Stan "Rhino" Efferding! Some heavy inclines in this one!! Joe is 1 Week out from USA's!!

Joe "The Beast" Derousie and Stan "Rhino" Efferding - Chest & Tris (Plus a bonus posing video)

A big thank you goes out to Caleb Ralston for the production of these two videos

Doomsday
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

Both of those guys are just freaks. Would of been awesome if Matt Kroc was training with them as well. As everyone knows, he is insanely strong.

Matt Kroc - Reverse Band Squats 675x8
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eA45...el_video_title

Matt Kroc - Dumbbell Press 185x6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5NswVQ7wI

Comment

Wow, very well produced video. Interesting techniques too.

Comment

Joe is one huge dude lol. I like the type of physique he brings to the stage, its powerful looking and shows all the heavy hard work he puts into it, I think he will do well at the USA'S this weekend.

Comment

Very interesting use of resistance bands, looks a great intense workout.

Comment

Joe guest posed at the NPC Washington State few days ago. He looked insane. Here are some photos I shot of him (many more are at this link):

Comment

no the best shape but hes big and shredded
                nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

great vascularity in the pics

Comment

How come these guys don't show abs separation? They are shredded as fuck but something is missing.

Comment

Originally posted by KINic View Post
                      How come these guys don't show abs separation? They are shredded as fuck but something is missing.
                      Too much insulin

Comment

Also, with this guest posing bein 1 week out, Joe didnt put any tan on---so he'll look a WHOLE lot more seperated at the USA's
                        Stan Efferding Proving It DVD http://ProvingItDVD.com

Comment

have you ever noticed how natural bodybuilders,although smaller,always show more separation with less vascularity than the guys on gear?
                          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

3 days out

creeping into the heavy's
                            Attached Files

Comment

crazy vascularity and somewhat different workout..stan is the man

Comment

Working...
                              X