X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Delarosa Trains Arms: Last Training Video Before the 2011 USA's

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...2011-usas.html

Looking fantastic man! Looking forward to listen to your interview after the win!

Comment

Jon is a great bodybuilder with fantastic shape. however, he did not look 3 days out to me. He s flat I know but not a lot of separation or crispness in the muscle. Anyone agree with me? I hope he will be ready come show time

Comment

yeah he is flat as hell but still watery.when does george start doing the carb up,itd wanto be soon.i hope john does well hes a sound fella by his vids.

Comment

If I were Jon I'd be questioning Farah's true knowledge and abilities at this moment. He does not look "ready" and it seems like Farah is "learning" his body heading into the most important competition of his life. If you are paying a professional for their services it shouldn't be a trial and error thing, but a professional service who delivers the result you expect.

Comment

other than looking flat and not crisp his arms and quads/calves are actually too big to match his core, his back and chest still lag big time to me, i dont see him beating someone like zin croon or anthoneil champegne (spelling?) anyone else?

Comment

ye thats defo true,this whole guru thing is defo taking over bbing.i read on this forum or phf that george farah is a joke,knows fuck all about contest prep and uses the same things with every client and he isnt legible to work in a pathology lab for bloods.but for 3 days out john should look WAY crisper than he is now

Comment

yeah damn thats not where he shud be for 3 days out especially compared to An and Zin
                nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
                  yeah damn thats not where he shud be for 3 days out especially compared to An and Zin
                  yo where is zinjin croons video at? i hope jon comes in peeled cause his physique is sick and could def take overall. was just thinking here he doesnt look nearly ready

Comment

agree with the posts thus far, hopefully it's just the lighting and him not being too dark

Comment

I've heard Farrah say (in videos posted on MD, can't remember which, think it was Kai's last win) that he's given guys over 1000 grams of carbs in the last couple of days leading into a show.
                      "Hallelujah, holy-shit!! Where's the Tylenol?!"

Comment

Nice video what's the name of the song please ?

Comment

Guys, it's not show time just yet. Anything can happen from here till Fri.

Comment

Does not look ready to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
                              Guys, it's not show time just yet. Anything can happen from here till Fri.

Wow Vinny thanks you must know more than George Rarah because you have a few certs below your name which I have 4 myself and college grad but dont feel forum members care about

He will look good when he drops water. Some guys are just like that, especially younger guys. Guarentee it

Comment

Working...
                              X